Surprise

Warning- very steamy chapter
10 hours before
That's it I'm done with this I'm going to Scotland and I'm seeing Patrick. I get up and pick up the bags I had packed last night to go and I left.
Patrick's POV
I have been in Scotland for about a month and I still have two to go and I can't bear not have Ellen sleeping next to me and the fact that I have to kiss other women and I know it's just acting but it feels wrong.
We are filming a scene that will go near the end of the movie it's when Hannah and Tom have to kiss.
When the director shouts action I lean in and kiss her but I go in again after with more passion.
I run my tongue over her lip and she grants me access and we keep going at it until he shouts cut and we laugh about it.
"Great work guys we'll pick up tomorrow" he shouts
"Mr Dempsey there is someone here to see you there in your trailer she said her name was Jill" my assistant said and I got confused why would Jill be here to see me.
I walked into my trailer and instead of seeing Jill I saw Ellen lying on the floor fully naked waiting for me.
"Hello lover I've been waiting" she said leaning against her elbow
"Oh wow eh hi" I stuttered
"Oh cat got your tongue or have I" she said standing up and kissing me ramming her tongue in as well.
I leaned over and locked the door and pulled back into the kiss while taking off my shirt then went to take off my pants when she stopped me.
"Let me" she said kissing down my chest towards my growing erection. She started unbuttoning them following by throwing them away then proceeding to the boxers. When she took of my underwear she wrapped her hands round my growing erection rubbing the pre-cum all over then licking all the way down then back up before taking all of me in her mouth then out then back in again.
"Oh god Ellen ah don't stop" I said grabbing her hair and helping her out a bit.
I was almost at the peak of cumming when I held her head still and started thrusting into her mouth then let her take control again.
"Ellen I'm gonna cum I'm going to cum ahhhh" I said going over the edge and cumming into her mouth hard and fast.
Once I had finished she licked me clean the proceeded back up to kiss me I picked her up and placed us both on the floor of the living room in my trailer. I moved my head down in between her breasts then over to take a nipple into my mouth sucking and nibbling at it then moving to the other while listening to her moan. While I was doing that I slowly moved my hands down towards her dripping pussy inserting a finger then followed my another and quickly thruster them in and out of her.
"Oh Patrick don't stop go quicker" she shouted on the edge of cumming after going even quicker she came all over my hand.
She took my neck and moved me up to meet her lips to a heated kiss until she stopped.
"Patrick I leave tomorrow afternoon i want to at least 8 rounds before dinner and all night after" she said as I grinned kissing her again spreading her legs and slamming myself into her catching her by surprise
"Oh Patrick harder" she said as I slammed my dick inside her quicker and much harder so there was a slapping sound of our contact anytime I would shove myself into her.
"Patrick I'm going to cum keep going keep going" she screamed.
I started to slow down but she grabbed my ass pushing me.
"Harder paddy HARD!!!!" She screamed before her walls tightened around me while she came. After a few sloppy but hard thrusts I came a few seconds after her. I pulled out and lay on top of her.
"Wow this night is going to be a great night isn't it" she said
"It sure is oh and hi by the way" I said kissing her softly
"Hi" she said before I caught her by surprise and thruster hard into her again.
"Round 2" I shouted thrusting hard and fast into her.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Well there's a steamy chapter for you all and the next one will be as well but there is a twist coming up soon as well so look forward to that.
Happy St Andrews day if there are any Scottish people that read the book.
I was planning on writing another story and I would love your guys suggestions it can be anything at all.
❤️