BEFOREWORD

Well, hello there!

To those who had read, and will be reading, I dedicated this poem to one of my friend (actually I am the weirdest <sorry Mango, I self-proclaimed myself teeheehee> she's the second to my "weirdestness") @mangostar or simply known to be the alien mango lover teehehe. Well, my friend Mango and I do weird and crazy things together (now I flaunted it wkk). But she was one of my mentor and adjudicator when it comes to literature especially in writing and freelancing poetry (and I still considered myself as a newbie on this type of works). Anyway, I wrote this "free verse" poem lately when I hanged out with my friend Mango and she was like agonizing some thoughts on the twitter that I was too curious to (myself was like this (-o-) whoah!). So here was the line "I am loving a far distant star that someday I'll be notice too." and followed by so many "emo" thoughts, as we considered it as not really a "romantic interest" on something or someone but perhaps somewhat and somehow a conveying of inspiration. And to those who read it, I'll be leaving you, your own analysis/judgment about this poem (because it is hard to explain the "read between the lines" meaning of it <and that will keep me a 'not very me' expression teehehe>). Too much to say and it is not very me (teeheehee), so I will give the floor onto you. Enjoy the thrill!

Perhaps, someday I will be noticed.

=HyuU-chaN=