I cried over you then I forgave you that quickly.

Once I got home I changed into my new baby-doll and fell asleep crying, Feeling hurt once again.

I cried myself to sleep hugging my pillow tight against my chest. My bed felt empty without Gerard hugging me by my side. I only slept for an hour, I checked the time on my phone and it said 4pm. I also had missed calls from Frankie,Mikey, Alicia, Jamia. So I called Frankie back.

"Andy!" Frankie answered on the first ring.

"Frankie! What's up?"

"Wanna come over Mikey's house? We're gonna watch some movies."

"Sure i'll be right over."

"Okay, see you then!"

"Bye Frankie."

"Bye babe."

I got off my bed and checked my make-up. I wiped my makeup off and decided I'll just go without any makeup. I left my baby doll on and put some skinny jeans on. I put on a sweater over my baby doll. I got my phone and car keys with extra clothes. Once I got all of my things and locked up my house, I went into the Garage where my car was at. I got in and drove to the Way's household. Once I got there I parked my car and locked it. I walked up to the door and knocked and waited.

"Hey Andy" Mikey said giving me a sad smile.

Why does Mikey have a sad smile?

"Hey Mikey." I said going inside the house.

Once I got there everyone gave me a sad smile.

"What's going on?" I said sitting down next to Ray.

They looked at each other then back to me. I heard a girl's voice walk upstairs, I know Donna is not here. What the fuck is going on. Once the girl walked upstairs I looked up and it was the same blonde from earlier, behind her was a shirtless Gerard in nothing but his boxers. The blonde looked at me and smirked before kissing Gerard on the lips, Gerard kissed back holding her around the waist. I looked away from the scene in front of me and paid attention to the tv, Ray put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Andy, we didn't know how to tell you." Ray said giving me a side hug.

"I-it's f-fine R-Ray." I said stuttering a bit.

Gerard didn't notice me he went back downstairs, with a smile on his face. I sat there on the couch watching whatever movie they where watching. They gave me sad smiles. I returned it, I sighed before getting up.

"Are you going to bitch at Gerard?" Mikey asked smiling.

"Fuck yeah, I'll be back you guys." I said going downstairs.

Gerard was laying down on his bed, looking up the ceiling. The little window in his room showed that the sun was going down. Gerard didn't hear me. So I closed the door and locked it. His head snapped up.

"Andy what are you doing here?!" Gerard asked shock.

I smirked at him and decided to play around with him.

"Well can't I just be with my favorite guy?" I said bitting my bottom lip.

I slowly zipped down my hoodie, Gerard stared back. I dropped my hoodie on the floor. Gerard was biting his bottom lip. I unbuttoned my jeans and slowly took them off, showing my pale legs. I slowly walked over to Gerard who was now sitting up. His eyes slowly roamed my body, I crawled on his bed and went to straddle him. He was speechless.

"Mhm Gerard does she turn you on like I do?" I said grabbing his hard member through his boxers, he moaned a little and shook his head no. I straddled his lap feeling his hard member on my hot clothed core.

"Does she love you like I love you?" I said whispering in his ear before I placed a kiss on his neck. He grabbed my hips forcing me to grind on his hard member.

"Ohh f-fuck n-no Andy." He said stuttering a bit.

He kissed my neck and grabbed my face forcing his lips onto mine, I kissed back forcefully tangling my fingers in his hair. He flipped us over so I was under him. He placed kisses on my collarbone and on my chest. I opened my legs and he settled in between them.I brought his face back to mine and kissed him, he bit my bottom lip making me moan. His hand went in between us, he rubbed my clit through my clothed core, I pulled his boxers down as he pulled my thong off, I grabbed his hard member lining him up at my entrance. He slammed into me making me moan.

"Mhm Gerard." I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist making him go deeper.

"Andy I-I'm so fucking sorry so sorry." He said panting.

I teared up as he brought that up again.

"Gerard don't worry about it I forgave you already." I said kissing him on the lips.

"I just f-feel b---." I said putting a finger against his lips.

I flipped us over so I straddled him.  

I rode him as I felt the tight feeling in my stomach.

"Fuck Gerard I'm close." I said riding him.

He grabbed onto my hips making me slam onto his hips.

"Gerard!" I said screaming his name.

"Ugh Andy." He grunted before spilling his seed in me.

I got off him and cuddle against his side, he kissed the side of my head. My eyes started to get heavy. I wrapped an arm around Gerard's naked waist and fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night alone tangled in Gerard's bed sheets. I laid in his bed thinking about what happened earlier, if he was going to keep doing this to me am I going to keep running back to him because I'm so in love with him? Would I just forgive him that easily and say it's okay that he sleeps with different girls? I got off his bed and went upstairs, Gerard fell asleep on the floor in the middle of the living room. I laid down next to him, He instantly wrapped an arm around me. I snuggled into his side and let sleep take over me once again.