1 :: Anon.

"Breadstick, pass me the Nutella!"

Luke glares at Ashton who's sitting across from him at the table. "What did you call me?"

"Breadstick!" Ashton chirps, "Now please pass the Nutella! I don't like my bagels plain."

Luke sighs and throws the Nutella at Ashton's muscular stomach. It knocks the air out of him and he wheezes.

"Didn't know your arms were so strong even though they're so skinny," Ashton giggles and opens the Nutella. He spreads it on his blueberry bagel and shoves half of it in his mouth.

Luke gags and looks down at his raisin and cinnamon bagel, "How can you even eat that?"

Ashton narrows his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" He asks with a full mouth.

"Those blueberries are artificial and dried up! Like you can't even taste them!"

"Well excuse you," Ashton mumbles, "One, these aren't artificial, look on the bag smart one. Two, I don't care if I can't taste it cause it's healthy!!"

Luke lets out a giggle and takes a bite out of his plain bagel, "Someone's suddenly grumpy. A little bipolar, aren't you?"

Ashton frowns and looks at Luke into the eyes, "Sorry mate. Just love this bagel to death."

"Well, I'm sure it will kill you so keep loving it. Please."

Ashton glares at Luke in annoyance, "Be that way, breadstick," Ashton hisses.

"I'm still going to be hungry after this," Luke frowns. "Me too."

"I'm up for some ihop!" Ashton smiles.

Luke nearly moans when he remembers how the warm syrup dripped down the sides of the little cakes. Powdered sugar floated around and the strawberries were set perfectly atop of the beautiful-

"Snap out of it, Breadstick. You're literally drooling," Ashton laughs. Luke quickly wipes his drool away as as Ash takes their plates to the sink.

"Ash, you're driving. I don't have my car."

"Cause I'm the one who picked you up, silly! Now get your flat ass up and get out of the door! Ihop here we come!!" Ash cheers.

****

Ashton and Luke make their way through IHOP as they follow a crazy lady who's literally lost her mind... at least Luke think so. She twitches as she walks and her hair bounces in all different directions... he just doesn't understand how she thinks that is attractive.

"Here is a table before both of you! I'll be back in about two minutes to take your drink orders!!"

The lady finally walks away and Lashton sits down at the table.

"Is she okay?" Ashton whispers. Luke nearly jumps out of his seat in happiness because Ashton thought the same exact thing.

"I was thinking that too!! I bet her parents went through hell and back raising her!"

Ashton rolls his eyes and giggles. He doesn't like making fun of people but this lady was an exception.

"So, Ashto- what the heck?" Luke gasps. His hands meet with a paper under the table, which causes him to pull on it. The square sticks for a second put finally pulls off with strays of bubblegum flying on the back of the note.

Luke gags a little yet looks on the front. "Tumblr acc: MikeyCliffo". The Australian boy raises his eyebrows and shows Ashton the paper, "It's apparently someone's tumblr."

Ashton nods and logs onto his phone, "I'll look it up. You order our drinks."

The lady comes by and Luke orders Ashton an apple juice and himself some orange juice. The boy would kill for just a sip of the orange sweetness.

"Damn, he's pretty cute." Ashton giggles. He reaches across the table and shows Luke his page.

Luke blushes and looks through all the photos. Some cute outfits which include skirts... oversized sweaters... porn? Luke agrees to himself that he'll be watching them later. Michael's face has cute little chubby cheeks and emerald green eyes. His eyebrows are shaped perfectly and his lips are the prettiest shade of pink.

Luke loves this guy.

"He is, honestly." Luke smiles, handing the strangely emo covered phone back to Ashton. Ashton isn't emo... or gothic. He's more of a black skinny jean and tank top type of guy. While Luke likes plaid flannels and band tees, always with black skinnies and cons.

"Fucking hell, how long does this lady take to bring two fucking drin--"

The lady hops up to our table with a frown on her face, "here's your drinks... anything you'd like to order?"

Ashton orders a plain pancake stack with bacon and Luke orders chocolate pancakes with syrup, whipped cream, eggs, and hash browns.

"Just-- just watch what you say in front of people..." The lady sighs, walking away.

Ashton looks over at me. His hands are covering his mouth and his thin eyebrows raise, "shiiiiittttt!! Breadstiiiick!!! She slayed you without saying much- damn!!!!!!"

Luke nearly reaches across the table and slaps Ashton but he keeps his hands to himself and sighs, "Yeah, yeah. Not my fault she's so sensitive."

And guess who heard, once again.

****

An: ay guyssss!!! Next chapter is going to be awesome. maybe.

Q: Would you rather kill Luke or Ashton?? YOU HAVE TO PICK, BARE WITH ME I KNOW NEITHER OF YOU WOULD EVER DREAM OF DOING THIS DEED!!

A: omlomloklokl id have to go with ash because he's older and lived longer BUT IM GOING TO CRY NONONO

Ily all and my day was bORRINGGGGGggGgggGgggggggggGGGGGGgg

xxxx,
KillerMarshmallows