facts about bradly

1.bradly, known simply as brad,has the middel William.
2.he was born on 28th of July 1995.
3.he was brought up in satton Coldfield,west midlands.
4.he is the bands lead singer,and also plays guitar.
5.brads favorite color is red, not sure why you need to know that but who knows? It might be useful one day.
6.want to buy brad ice cream? Well his favorite is Ben&Jerry's cookie dough flavour.
7. Brad has a cute dog called Jesse.
8. One of brads favorite movies is 21 jump street starring Jonah hill and Chamming tatum.
9. Brad has an older sister called Natalie.
10. As well as guitar he can also play piano and ukulele.
11. He once said his favorite song of all time 1931 single "you make my dreams"by hall & outed.
12. The lists some of his musical influence as the 1975,of monsters and men,The vaccine the kooks and the criks.
13. Brads favorite fruit is kiwi.
14. He's admitted that he is rubbish at spelling.
15.he is 5ft 7.
16. Brad if often compared to harry styles, with the similarities it the way the look.
17. In a interview, brad said that if he was invisible, he would follow James into the bathroom!
18. Brad prefers baths over showers.
19. One of Bradley's nickname Wes "Esso"-which his football mates called him.
20. Angus young -the gutarist from AC\DC inspired brad to play the guitar
22. The film school rock also inspired Bradley as a young adult guitarist
23. Brad started playing guitar at age 11 but didn't star sining until he was 14 years old.
24. One of the first albums he listens to over and over again was poalo Nutini's these street. He said it was "really well written".
25.on 15th august 2013,brad tweaked on hits radio!
26. His official twitter profile is @the vampsbrad.