Chapter 13- Ending

I know this wasn't long and I hope Raven will do a better job and make it longer but for this story this is how I'm ending it.

It wasn't long before Percy started dating Wanda and Pietro totally approaved of his sisters boyfriend. Steve complimented and congratulated Percy and told him he was proud and other feelings.

Percy taught Wanda about controlling her powers and what not to do and what might be ok. They spend a lot time together and sometimes helped Natasha and Steve train the other Avenger Initiatives including the new Ant Man and his friend The Wasp that was recruited when Ant Man broke into the place to apparently get something.

Percy really liked the dude because he showed Falcon that wings aren't everything and that the little guy can pack quite a punch.

Falcon just muttered as Percy laughed at him and Ant Man stood there a bit awkward. He kept laughing until Wanda slapped his shoulder and told him to be quiet.

even then the still laughed for a bit until Wanda whispered in his ear and Percy actually made an effort to be quiet as Wanda looked pleased.

Sam, the one being laughed at, just rolled his eyes and left the two teenagers to do whatever the heck they wanted and went to find Steve to talk to about the hunt for Bucky.

"Welcome to the team." Percy said as he finally got his laughing under control, "I'm Percy this is Wanda."

"I'm Scott this is Hope." The one in the Ant Man outfit said

"I think you're going to like it here but who knows. Well I guess you would know and I'm going to shut up now." Percy said as Wanda rolled her eyes.

"Come on Percy. We told Pietro we grab pizza with him before he speeds over there by himself." Wanda said

"Coming sweetheart." Percy said smiling saying a goodbye once more to the new guys and went to catch up with his girlfriend so they could eat pizza with Pietro.

'Yeah, life was good.' Percy thought as he felt Wanda slip her hands into his.

🎉 You've finished reading Percy Jackson and Grandpa Steve (Percy Jackson and the Avengers) *Completed* 🎉