Upset

Okay this is a rant about the Dolan twins. So if you do not care of my anger that's cool fam, I just need to get this off my chest rather than poke someone in their eyeballs with a straw.

So I went to school today and my close friend told me one of her friends had went to the mall yesterday by Long Valley, NJ. That's about 25 mini away from me, not the point, moving on.. She told me her friend met Ethan and Grayson yesterday at the mall and got a follow.

SHE WASN'T EVEN A FAN.

She only knew of the twins existence merely because Cameron Dallas. According to my friends texts she showed me, she said "I just wanted a few pictures with some famous people"

LIKE GUYS, WE HAVE ANOTHER ACACIA BRINLEY OVER HERE.

I know it's not the boys fault, I'm not saying it is, but it's very upsetting knowing that I've been trying to meet them since they first started vine but their has been countless reasons preventing me to.

I got so upset and angry that I literally turned red. I'm not white, I'm tan, so for me it's pretty hard to turn red.

(I'm not trying to make an offensive comment, I'm simply saying because of my color and body, it's rare for me to turn red.)

But I kid you not, I turned fucking red because I was fuming pissed. This girl barely knew anything about them and called Ethan Grayson and Grayson Ethan.

She said, "Ethan is the hotter one because he has the little mole on his chin."

I MENTALLY SLAPPED AND PUNCHED THIS GIRL SO HARD BECAUSE HOW ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO SAY THAT?

LIKE, YOU KNOW NOTHING.

Basically guys, we are all lucky I did not do anything I regret because I don't have bail money. I'm trying to save up for Justin Bieber M&G, ya feel?

#justiceforbrokebeliebers