Betraying Harry, The Story of Emma

A/N: Sorry guys, instead of a description.. I'm giving a short prologue to kinda just fill everything in.

-Skye :) ♥ 

__________________________________________________________________________

PROLOGUE:

I remember when I first recieved my letter, my aunt and uncle were absolutely thrilled. Emma Potter, the forgotten one. Everyone and their brother know about Harry, but not myself.  Initially, I was angry. But, with time, I grew to accept that his story happened to be striking and rather thrilling. Surely, he did suffer more than I did. I had been cleverly hidden by my father before his brutal death. 

I shuddered at the memory, my poor mother and father.. OUR mother and father. I have yet to meet Harry, though I am in my fifth year. I still hold an undefinable love for him, after all.. he is my brother. I dug my hands into the small back-pockets of my jeans, I stood outside of Gringotts. All of a sudden, I could hear the sudden chatter of a voice similar to mine. Harry Potter, I whipped around quickly to spot him. I had been waiting here for him for over an hour,  I was finally meeting my brother.

It was like looking into a mirror, my stomach turned in knots. "Harry!" I cheered, he ran towards me happily. "Emma," He hugged me tightly, "You look just like I imagined you would." He pulled back to examine my thin face. I couldn't hold back my cheshire smile, it was a glorious moment..

If only it would Last.