Insecure (Muke)

Luke-

After being bullied for almost all of your school years, you hated your body. Luke never knew about this considering you had only been dating for about 3 months. Tonight was the night you finally had him all to yourself for a special movie date. Early that morning Luke had told you he didn't want you to wear any make-up because you didn't need it. But you knew you weren't going to listen to him. It was now around 7:00 and you were putting the finishing touches up on your foundation when the doorbell rang. You opened the door and as soon as his eyes landed on you his big smile turned into a slight frown. "What's wrong?" " What the fuck is that on your face Y/N!? I told you no make-up! I want to see your beautiful face without all this shit covering it for once!" he yelled at you. He grabbed you hand closing the door and walking up the stairs. "Luke stop please! LUKE!" " No Y/N, you need to take it all off! Please... " he looked at you with pleading eyes before you grabbed a make-up remover rag and started to take it off. Once you where done he grabbed you face pulling you in for a kiss. When you pulled away he said " You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to." You knew then and there that you had the best boyfriend ever.

(that sucked llama balls I know!)

Michael-

You know that you'll never be as pretty as you should for him. You stood in front of the mirror just staring at your body poking and prodding at the "ugly" parts of your body. What you didn't know was Michael was staring at you from the door frame with a slight smile tugging at his lips thinking about how beautiful you were. "I'm ugly." you whispered to yourself, or so you thought. "And I'm pregnant." he said coming up from behind you. "What the hell Michael?!" you screamed from both the fact he scared you and you didn't know what he was talking about. "Oh I'm sorry I thought we were just stating things that weren't possible?" "But it is possible. Look at me Michael!" "Y/N, I am looking at you and all that I see is perfection. Now come on I'm hungry!" You giggled while rolling your eyes. " Clifford I swear, one of these days ..." you whispered under your breath while running out the room to catch up to your silly boyfriend.

A/N Omg don't even get me started on my shitty writing skills. I legit will make a cashton one if this gets at least 1 vote! I tried like really hard I'm SORRY!