Talk to me!

MARSHAL LEES POV
•WARNING: HARSH WORDS USED BELOW. BULLYING INVOLVED.

Its been four days since that practice, since gumball kissed my cheek. We haven't practiced since. We haven't even talked since. Every time I tried to talk to him, he'd turn away, or pretend he didn't hear me. And at the end of class, he'd be the first one out so I couldn't talk to him.
Why is he avoiding me? I thought. This hurts....do I really like him THIS much?
It was the last period of the day, and I was walking to class with flame. I decided to tell him my situation, but I wasn't going to tell him who I liked.
"Sooo flame, I have a problem. " I started. "What's up?" He asked. "See, I like this gu- this person, and I have a crush on them and stuff, but they won't talk to me. What should I do?" I asked. "Who's this person?" Flame asked. "Not important, just answer the question." "Fine. Well, if you really like 'this person' then you should do whatever it takes to talk to them again.  I mean, you never know....maybe they do like you, they're just embarrassed or something." Flame said. I nodded. "Thanks bro" I said. "No problem." "Hey flame, when did you start reading ouran highschool host club? I honestly didn't take you as a romantic." I asked. He looked at his hand to see the book. "OH GLOB ITS NOT MINE ITS FIONAS I GOT TO GET IT TO HER!" And with that, he sprinted down the hallway. I laughed.
    The bell rang, and I still wasn't in class. Oh well. I just kept walking down the hall when I heard someone talking from around the corner.
"Hey there, fag." Some guy said, I couldn't recognize his voice. There was a whisper, but I couldn't hear what they said. "What's that, gay boy? I couldn't hear you." The same voice as before said. Then there was a bang on some lockers. "Awe look! He's gonna cry. Aw, your such a pussy, you know that, right?" Some other voice said. There was a kicking sound and someone crying. I still couldn't make out who it was though. I stayed still, listening. "Come on, dick sucker fight us back! Don't be such a pussy. Weak fag." There was another punching sound and a cry." "JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU DOUCH BAGS! IM NOT GOING TO STOOP TO YOUR LOW LEVEL!!!"The person who was crying yelled out. Then it knew exactly who it was.
Gumball!!
This is bad. He never swears!
I flew as fast as I could down The hall around the corner and to the two bullies. I stood in front of gumball, my demon eyes glowing red with anger.
"Leave. Him. The fuck. Alone. And get. The fuck. Out." I said angrily. "Seriously marshal? Your going to stick up for that loser?!" The first guy said. "Did I fucking stutter? Get the hell out of here unless you want my foot up your smelly asses!" I yelled angrily, my eyes glowing redder. "Come on marshal, be cool. Besides, it's not like you've never beaten up a kid before." The second guy said. "Are you fucking deaf? Get the hell away from gumball, or else you'll wish you were in a fucking hospital!" I yelled, so close to changing into my demon form they could tell. They're faces went Pale with fear once they saw how angry I was. "O-ok marshal, b-be cool." The first guy said. "Y-yeah, we hear ya, w-were leaving!" And with that, they sprinted down the hallway.
I turned to look at gumball. His nose was bleeding and looked bruised, and he was holding his stomach. "Gumball...." I said,  I felt like I was about to cry. Then I saw tears in his eyes, and his face was stained with tears. And the worst part was, he was looking at me with a half smile. "Th-thank you for saving me, marshal lee." He said. I helped him up, and then hugged him tightly.
"Those assholes..." I said, "h-how long have they been doing this to you?!" I asked. "......since last year." Gumball replied. It took everything I had to stop me from crying. I hugged him tighter. "I'm...I'm so sorry. I won't let them ever hurt you again. Ever. If they lay a single finger on you, I swear, I'll-" he hugged me back, tightly. "Th-thank you marshal." He said, sniffing.
Aw shit, he's crying I thought.
   I stopped hugging him and put my hands on his shoulders. Then I realized his nose was still bleeding. " gumball, do you have any tissues?" I asked. As if he just realized he was bleeding, he went through his pockets and pulled out a tissue and held it up to his nose. "Ahh...marshal! I'm so sorry! I got..a little blood on your shoulder..." He said sadly. I shrugged. "It's fine gumball, come on, let's get you to the nurse." He nodded, and we started walking.
  As we walked, I felt him lace his fingers through mine. I blushed, and held his hand back. I looked over at him, and saw him holding his nose, blushing. I wish you could be mine.... I thought to myself. I was shocked that I thought this, but then I smiled. ...then it could be like this all the time.
                       •  •   •
GUMBALLS POV
After marshal brought me to the nurses, the nurse told him to go back to class. He frowned at the nurse, gave me a soft smile and a peace sign and walked away.
"So, is he your boyfriend?" The nurse asked, smiling at me. "N-n-n-NO!" I said, my whole face red. "Then why were you holding hands when you came in here?" She asked. "I don't-I-uh-I-er-we-I-"  she laughed. " I'm just picking on you honey. But... You like him, don't you?" She asked. I nodded, blushing madly. "How cute." She said smiling. "Ok, let's have a look at your nose. " she checked out my nose, which hurt. "Eh..well it's not broken, that's good. But it's bruised pretty bad." She gave me these nose plugs to stop the bleeding, then told me I could just stay here and rest until the last period ended. She went off into another room, and that's when marshal lee the sneaky vampire appeared.
   "Jeez, I thought she'd never leave." Marshal said, sitting on the bed I was laying on. I sat up. "Marshal! What are you doing here?! Your supposed to be in class!" I said, trying not to yell. "Eh." He replied, "I skip classes all the time. Flame will cover for me. No biggie." He said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes. "So, how's the nose?" He asked. "She said it's not broken, so that's good." I said. He nodded. "So, bubba, how come you've been ignoring me these past four days?" Marshal asked out of the blue. I blushed a little. "Well....I guess I was kinda embarrassed... Because I kissed you on the cheek.." I said. "Why would you be embarrassed?" "Um....I was afraid you were mad.... And I...was embarrassed because I thought you would be mad." I said, blushing a little more now. He scooted closer to me. "I'm not mad. You don't need to be embarrassed. " "but-" "here, I'll prove it!" And without hesitation, he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek for a good two seconds. He looked back at me, smiling, and I blushed madly. "See." Marshal said. "It's ok." I just stared. I put my hand up to ware he kissed me, and he laughed a little.
"Haha..your adorable.." Marshal said, and as soon as he said it, he looked straight up at me with a surprised face and blushed, and he made me blush even more, if that's even possible. " I-CRAP I didn't mean to say that out loud..." He said looking down and running his fingers through his hair. Now it was my turn to laugh. I laughed a little and he smiled at me.
Then, we heard someone coming. "It's the nurse!" I said. Marshal turned invisible as soon as the nurse Walked in. She walked past us to some paper sitting on a table, and I turned and saw a floating pen and a floating sticky note. It was marshal writing something. He put the pen in his pocket and put the sticky notes on my lap. It read:
I'll be back after class. I'll walk you home.
I smiled, and hugged the note.
So he does like me. I thought. 
I smiled.

WWWWHHAT UUUPP
-
-
AAAWWWEEE THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CUUUTTEE

NOOOO I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW WHYYYYYYYY NOOO.
so I might not be able to update ad much but we'll see. I. Hate. School. But who doesn't, right?
I seriously need to make marshal and gumball kiss soon, right? But I feel like there both to stubborn to admit to each other that they like each other so.
WWEEE'LL SEEEE
<3
-Dakota