Chapter 2

K-bear🐻: u ruined everything
AJ😘: why what did I do? I saved your life
K-bear🐻: now the whole school knows about my past.
Aj😘: I don't ☹
K-bear🐻: I buy jewelry that is fake and I lie saying it's real. Someone bought it from me for 1million dollars and then found out it was fake. I'm pretty sure it was the same guy/girl who was trying to push me. U ruined nothing I'm sorry for taking it out on you. Please forgive me
Aj😘: of course I was scared my favorite singer was my X-bff lol
K-bear🐻: I'm your favorite singer? Cool! I was talking about u not knowing what I did as schemes. LOLOLOL I AM SO FINE HAVING YOU BE MY BEST FRIEND IF YOU ONLY LIKE ME FOR MY FAMOUSNESS BUT I REALLY LIKE YOU AJ YOU ARE AN AMAING PERSON!
Lol she types paragraphs.
Aj😘: well then. Do yo want to see my room? And if you weren't famous I would still gladly be your friend.
K-bear🐻: DING DONG! I'm at the door already Lolol.
Aj: 2nd floor 3 room to your left! NOT RIGHT U ALWAYS GO RIGHT!

There's a knock at the door.
"Come in!" I say running to my bed so it doesn't look like I was cleaning. I log on to Instagram. AJ__Cooper (authors note! I created this account for this story. Go follow on Instagram and went on a photo Emily!)
And she walks in. Phew I nailed it.
"Posters! Of me! I'm so famous in your room!" She chuckles. Her voice is so sweet and her chuckle is adorable.
"Hey baby come here!" I say to my dog and I see my brother pull Kerri to his room.
"Shoot!" I walk in and they lean in and kiss. His VERY FIRST KISS WITH MY BEST FRIEND!
"CARL! KERRI!" I run away to Kerri's house and kiss her brother (a/n she doesn't have a bro in real life. Idk if she does but oh well Fanfiction)
"wwwwwwhat!! your Shawn Mendes. Kerri's adopted brother" I say and he leans in and kisses me too.

  "AJ COOPER GET OUT!" Kerri yells. I run out crying
"KERRI WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I yell running back I'm seeing her and Shawn kiss.
"I LIVE HERE AND SHAWN IS MY BOYFRIEND IT WAS BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER PULLED ME TOO HIM AND KISSED ME!! AND WHY R U HERE!" She yells.
"I I left my phone. I'll get a new one!" I leave. And no I didn't leave peacefully, I stormed out and let's just say a glass something fell and I'm guessing broke! Yeah I made a good well bad exit.😭😭😭