Who is this awesome kid???

This chapter was written by Shygirlygirl

Alice's pov: I Walked happily out of algebra pleased with myself. I had just gotten my test back, and I got a 98%! Of course, I have gotten 100's before. The difference was that I'd never gotten such a high grade in algebra! I ran over to Brooklyn to tell her, but she ignored me. I feel so isolated sometimes... With the anxiety, and depression... All of my other issues... It's fine though! As long as I have my friends, I will always be "okay."- quote from the fault in our stars. Enough about that! I need to stay positive! If I don't stay positive... I would rather not think about that... The truth is, even my closest friends such as Brooklyn don't know the real me. My real feelings. To be honest I'd rather not tell them... At the moment I am writing a novel. The novel tells about all of my chaotic experiences. No one has ever read it. (No one will ever read that. Ever.) So far, it is 103 pages. Yeah I'm a nerd, and proud of it too!!! At the moment I have the same problems as any other child my age. I constantly ask myself things like "does so, and so like me?" Or "what's x squared minus 3." Ok maybe that was just me being a geek, but really! Other than my anxiety, and depression, I have a normal life. I will never let anxiety ruin my life. I hate when people comment about mental, and physical disabilities, because I feel like anyone can overcome these things if they put their mind to it! I think the depression is gone now, but the anxiety has yet to disappear. My life is nowhere near perfect, I feel like many people would say otherwise. The truth about the matter is "I'm a mess"- quote from Tyler Oakley. I don't really think I even know who I am myself... Life is a self realization journey. Just when you think your fine, something can happen and ruin your life. Brooklyn probably knows exactly what I mean. I don't think anyone, or anything is perfect. We all have our flaws. I've been bullied all my life, and never spoke a word. Now as I said, I'm a mess. Don't copy me! I really wish no one could make the mistakes that I have. Although sadly, that is not reality. The realistic definition of life is that it literally sucks. "You know you've been high when you're feeling low."- Passenger quote, Let her go . I think I waste my time memorizing quotes because I have nothing else to do. I bet I know about a million! Pathetic I know, but true. Just "shake it off." Right?! "Haters gunna hate, hate, hate."- Taylor swift. When I finally got to art, I was quite curious. "Curious, and curiouser"- Alice and Wonderland. (Haha my name is Alice!) haha "I'm so fancy"- Charli xcx, fancy. So anyway, when I got to the room, I immediately knew who he was. He didn't look too great for Brooklyn, but I promised myself that I would not disturb her personal life again. Maybe it could work, but it certainly didn't look like it. It would be my "dirty little secret, who has to know?"- All American Rejects. I have to admit I am a bit obsessed with that song right now. The new child looked so shy. It was a little dis-heartening. I quietly sat down in my seat, and zoned out (as I always do.) The teacher never really seems to mind. "Ooh when I get home I should call Brooklyn. Or maybe Marie? Nah, I'll probably see them soon in school anyway. I will probably text Layla though. Wait no, it's Thursday! I'm going to see her anyway! Yay! I began to smile. I soon snapped out of my thoughts, as I heard the teacher start the lesson, as I sat alone at my table. Yes I sit alone, I only have a few friends. Their names are Niomi, Brooklyn, Layla, Shannon, my two dogs, and my laptop. Pathetic... Well anyways, I started to draw my building. I was so relieved when the bell rang, I grinned a bit. The grin only lasted a few seconds though, because I heard the school bad*** (b*****) say she wanted to show Blake around, along with her posse of ignoramus's. I quietly walked out of the room without a word, and looked up at Brooklyn with defeat. "I'm sorry, he went with the queen b****." I sadly looked down at my feet. " I wanted to show him around." Brooklyn whined. "I have no idea why she's such a moron. But whatever the reason, I'm sure he hates her" I added. As soon as that slipped out of my mouth, we started cracking up! I usually don't use that sort of language, but it just seemed allowed, since I was so, so annoyed, as well as Brooklyn. That girl has been ruining my life ever since the first day in 6th grade, in chorus. Brooklyn, and I decided to walk to gym together because she had an extra 10 minutes to burn, "And we gunna let it burn, burn,burn" -burn. Whilst we where walking, she was talking about Blake an awful lot. It was pretty obvious that she liked him, but I didn't want to say anything until she felt comfortable telling me her feelings. For the next few minutes we walked in a comfortable silence. This was a rare occurrence for me, since I never know when to shut up. I actually liked it this time though. This was different, serine even. The rest of the school day passed quickly. After school, I scrambled around to my weekly Thursday activities, and met up with Layla. I didn't really mention Blake, as I took no interest. I just wanted my friend, Brooklyn to be happy. When I got home, I did my homework (which was extremely easy.) I called Brooklyn to see what was up immediately after I was done. "Hello?"
"Oh, hi Alice! I was just thinking about Blake, and queen b****."
" Is that her new nickname?"
"I guess so!" Replied Brooklyn, as to which I burst out in laughter." After chatting for a while, I hung up the phone, and went to sleep.

A/N hey guys, it me! I'm on my friend's page now, because we are collaborating! It was so fun to create a new character. I have never written about anyone who was 14 before! I have a feeling I will have a lot of fun writing this with my friend. I have free access of this account, so I will update regularly as long as I am permitted to do so. Any chapter I have written by myself will say written by Shygirlygirl at the top of the chapter. Thank you so much for reading! Byeeee!!!