Advice & Update

Hey guys, so this isn't another cover, but I would like to give updates on me making book covers, and I'd also like to give some advice because I've noticed some patterns when I create book covers for people.

So, first things first (I'm the realist)

Update:

So, the reason I closed down the book covers is because I'm all out of ideas for covers, and it takes me quite awhile to think of one, and school started, so sorry but I won't be making any more book covers.

But, good news!

I can make trailers for books, I've been makqing some trailers from my close friends on Wattpad, and as silly as its sounds I've just found that it's way more easier to do. I think it's just because I have more fun making trailers, so yeah...

No Covers Yes Trailers.

Advice

Okay, so I noticed that some of the people that I created covers for never created or continued the book, and I'm not mad because I totally understand.

When I started on Wattpad, I thought "Oh, others are making books, and I like writing, so why not give it a try?" So, I created a book. I came up with a cast, and cute little fart (fan art) and, eventually a cover and a trailer. Well guess what? I attempted writing the story, but I just couldn't do it, because I had no plot twists, just a "so-called" cheesy love stories, charecters and pictures.

When I did create a story, I had the entire book planned out on my head, but it was only dialougue, so when it came to writing it was pretty hard, and illiterate, with plot holes. Anyways, after spatting out a couple chapters, I began reading again, and kept on pushing when I'd update my story to something I'd do later. That kept happening, until I eventually lost interest in the story, and deleted leaving the couple readers in a black hole.

So, here's the whole thing guys. Make sure you're ready to write a book, leave all the charecter stuff until later on in the book, even though it can be fun doing, so it's just for the best if you want to end up finishing a story.

That's it guys! And please make sure to read my story, Chasing Dolan an Ethan and Grayson Dolan fan fiction that I've been writing for while amd still have interest in.

I'll be putting up the trailer requests in the next part, so check that out.

THANK YOU, IF YOU ACTUALLY REACHED UNTIL THE END OF THE NONSENSE, BECAUSE TBH I WOULD'VE READ LIKE TWO WORDS, AND BEEN LIKE, "CYAAAA"

-anonymous ♡