Four- No He Doesn't!

A/N: The last chapter was so... Ugh *Face-palm* I'm so sorry i hope this chapter will be better... and sorry I'm very inactive, I've been editing on vine, and cleaning. But i hope the last chapter wasn't so terrible (even though it was hell for me to write then proof read...) But enjoy...? P.S. I'm going to call myself Winter because that's my name and its easier to write then _Levi_Senpai_

This is a matter of time skip art, it's been two days since... yea and Eren can't stop thinking about Levi. (I'm so skilled lol)

- Winter 

~Levi's POV~

I looked around the main hall until i saw Hanji staring at me from our table. "Hanji? Could you stop staring at me? It's fucking creepy..." I said showing my annoyance. "Levi?" I heard Erwin say from behind me. I turned on my heels and looked up at him Damnit i hate being short... I thought at he looked down at me. "Levi, I need you to take Eren outside the wall with Hanji tomorrow and help with some experiments, You know the usual..." He said before scruffing up my hair and walking away. "Um... okay." Yes, i finally have a reason to see Eren again... I thought grinning slightly, only for it to melt away instantly I turned back around to see the brunette boy who i had been with only a few days prior. (If prior doesn't bean before I'm sorry, i need to pay more attention lol) I looked up slightly with cold eyes. He's blushing... Lord. I thought as he shuffled his feet. "Corporal... d-do you maybe wanna go out to the field today after breakfast?" He said looking into my eyes. "Brat." i said before walking over to my table with nothing to eat. I looked over to see Eren still standing in the same spot with his head down, i stared at him from my seat. "Levi?" Hanji asked. "What on earth do you want Shitty Glasses?!" I half yelled jumping back into reality. "D-do you wanna help me capture another titan when we go outside the walls tomorrow? " She asked with bright eyes. "No." I said sternly standing up. "Petra what about you?" I heard her ask as i walked toward Eren. As i neared him he started to walk off. "Er-..." I stopped and began to follow him. He started to jog down the halls towards the doors. "Eren! You better stop now before i get you into a lot of trouble!" I yelled running full speed after him. Shit, he's too fast! I thought as we ran down the hall and out the door. "EREN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!!!" I full out screamed at him, he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me. I kept running until I was caught up. He was looking down and his hair was covering his face. "Eren..." I said panting. "W-what?" He asked sniffling. "why did you run?" I asked putting my index finger under his chin slightly pushing his head up to look at me, He had tears down his face. "Why did you say no?" He asked under his breath. "Because, I got worried you would only reject me." I said pulling him into a hug. "L-Levi?" He asked quietly returning the hug. "I thought you hated me or something!" He said pulling back. "No, I love you Eren." I pushed my body against him and brought him into a deep sweet kiss. 

A/N: Damn that was dramatic, and sorry for the curse words i just see the members of the Scout Reignment and Survey Corps using them XD, this chapter sucked and I'm sorry but its a chapter. Don't worry there is no lemon in the next chapter. but i don't know when i'll be able to update, Also i might get a snap chat but i don't know, Thanks for reading!