Chaptzer 1

THIS WAS WRITTEN AFTER I READ A THING WHERE DIPPY FRESH WAS A SEX PREDATOR @MIDNIGHT.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.

JUST BEWARE MY STATE OF MIND.

DON'T QUESTION MY DUDE LINGO EITHER, DUDE. I WATCHED DANNY PHANTOM. I KNOW ALL THIS SHIT.
Un gey be ulder

Chad felt a nudge at his side. "Hey, bro!" A female voice came.

He smiled and made a dude sign with his fingers. "'Sup brah?" The source of the female voice was a brown haired girl, a bit shorter than he and had a familiar face... she was totally hot though. "Wanna see me surf this thing and catch some grind?!" He waved his skateboard slightly.

The girl had a hysterical smile. "I bet you lunch you can't even travel 2 feet on that thing. ...Also do you have a cold, Dippy?"

"Dippy? Huh. Bomberz. Call me Dippy Fresh." He jumped onto his skateboard and pumped into the skatepark, hopping onto the handle of some stairs and grinding down, hopping off the board and letting it flip before landing back on it. "How's that for two feet? Looks like I'm getting grindage for free today!!! Wizard, bruh!"

"You sure are, bro!" The woman exclaimed.

A hand reached around her and grabbed her possesively by the hip. Chad held her while they walked. He was so naturally comfortable with people that the woman didn't realise that this- THIS GUY was not in fact, her brother. "So amped right now, like, you can't even process, bruh. So, where you gettin' me grub?"

The girl giggled before leading him to a crepe place. "Right here! You should try it this time!" (This time?) "Get something sugary too- and-"

"Get away from my sister!" Chad was pushed, he fell straight on his ass, his neon coloured glasses not revealing the expected brown, but emerald green eyes. Mabel- the girl- gasped, "Dipper!" hands to her mouth as she turned from Chad to her brother.

"Like, what's your damage, man? Didn't have to flip out! God..." Chad got up and stretched. He sighed and looked at his attacker- holy fuck. "Righteous, bruh. It's like looking in a mirror or something- hah!" Chad poked his look alike a few times. "Your chick nicked me sumthin' Dipper, I think? Don't wanna hear that story ammi right? UP TOP!" He raised a hand, and when the people ahead of him left him hanging he turned, a stranger's hand smacked his in an oh so satisfying clap. "Totally swiping your name, btdubs, gnarly, man."

He was reaching to put his visor back on, but before he could, hands much like his except with writing blisters instead of boarding ones stopped him. Dipper Pines grabbed Chad by the sides of his face and looked at his eyes. Chad swore he felt a blush. "This is so weird...." the man- Dipper said.

Chad pulled himself away from his double, strapping on his visor and hoping to hide his blush. "Whateves, cool out, bruh. 'F she's yours I jus want my food. No beef."

"Dude! She's my sister." Dipper replied.

Mabel laughed. "I like what you two have. Hey, Dippy Fresh we should totally hang out. Not as a date or anything as friends. Could you imagine dating someone identical to your brother?! Hahahahah!"

Dipper arched his eyebrow. "Dippy Fresh?"

Chad- Dippy Fresh shrugged. "Yeah, I got the bod for it, Dipper."

Mabel burst into a new fit of laughter.

Dippy Fresh laughed with her before wrapping his arm around Dipper's shoulder and leaning to whisper in his ear. Like a caress, Dippy Fresh's voice licked his ear "what's your sis's name?"

Dipper internally cringed. "Mabel."

"Tubular. 'Know what? You guys are my crew." He wrapped his other arm around Mabel. "Let's motor to my place."

The twins (Mabes and dipper) exchanged looks. Mabel smiled brightly and Dipper had a cringe of concern still planted on his face. "YEAH! WOOO!" Mabel cheered. Dipper groaned in response.

"Flip a dip dip!" Dippy Fresh exclaimed before dragging his new best friends out of the skate park/ food truck stop and into a nearby garage.