Chapter 3

Acturus panted as he ran back towards to fetch some more meat for his dragon. The dragon has just hatch for him a week ago and now it is already the size of a washing machine. He had named his dragon Saphira, for it is a female dragon. The villagers had promised to keep the dragon a secret from the emperor, but it will not be long before the emperor found out. Every year, the emperor will send out troops to attack Trensciencourt, but the elves, hobbit and draves will sometimes help them. But last year, the elves had lost a fair amount of themselves, because of the attack from the king. Thus, they withdrew themselves from the battle. Without the elves, they will surely lose. The elves are graceful,skillful and wonderful fighter. This year, the villagers would have to fight the evil king, Hades by themselves. But, they were lucky that the elves had manage to steal a dragon egg from the emperor's castle. There are only three more dragon eggs remaining in the whole of Pnyvion. Pnyvion is the place they lived in. Acturus would have to train his dragon until it is older and more powerful enough to fight the emperor. Without a Hunter, the will surely lose. Acturus will also have to practise magic from the elves.
They would also have to worry about the attack from the emperor by the end of this year.