eight.

(Name) was confronted by an overly enthusiastic Fumiko the moment she entered the classroom.

"So? What happened after I left?"

(Name) sighed and pushed the girl aside, making her way to her seat. The seat that would make anyone envious. Yup, the seat right at the back by the window. Although contrary to popular belief, the teacher still picked on her during class.

"Nothing much. We just ate."

Fumiko pulled out the chair in front of (Name) and sat facing her.

"Nothing much?! You had THE GD AND TOP over for dinner and you did nothing much?!"

(Name) shrugged.

"No catching up with your first love or anything?"

"Ya! That was so long ago." (Name) pretended to slap her friend before going back to unpacking her bag.

"What's this? What's this? You know TOP and G-Dragon?" A shadow loomed over (Name). She looked up to face a grinning Orihara Izaya, the exchange student from Japan.

"She-"

(Name) immediately covered her best friends blabbering mouth. "She meant if we ever get a chance to, but it's near impossible. Just a small wish of a fangirl." She forced a smile at the male. The last person she wanted to know about her secrets was Orihara Izaya. Nothing good ever comes from him having information. Not to mention he was working part-time for a gossip magazine.

"Oh I see. Now that's unfortunate. I thought I would be able to get some scoop today." Izaya strolled back to his seat, appearing disappointed.

Before Fumi could fire her machine gun of questions again, the bell rang, signaling the start of school and saving (Name) from a risky situation.

"Return to your seats. We have new students today." The class became silent the moment the teacher mentioned 'new students', all eyes wide and anticipating the newcomers.

"Come in."

(Name)'a eyes widened and her jaw dropped as five familiar figures entered the classroom, accompanied by loud clapping and the squeals of fangirls.

At that moment (Name) knew, it was the start of her nightmare.