Part 2 - What's lost will never be gone forever

The sun rose over Paris as a new day begun. Yama and Ami had just woken up and ate breakfast in their small kitchen, Yama yawned.

-Where is Hiyori by the way? The said with her mouth full of croissant. 

-I don't know, she should be up by now, It's almost eleven o'clock. Ami said and looked at the clock.

-I should wake her up. Yama said and rose from the table.

-Hiyori! Wake up it's morning! Hiyor.. Yama opened Hiyoris door to find her bed empty, the windows were opened and her curtains flowed in the wind.

Yamas first thought was that she had jumped out. She went to the window but the street out side were empty. She felt concerned and went back to the kitchen.

-Ami, she isn't there..

-What do you mean?

-Hiyoris bed is empty, maybe she just went out. Yama said to calm herself and walked towards the door out in only her pajamas.

-But she sleeps as much as she can, she's not an earlybird. What would she do up before us? Ami said and followed her friend to the door.

They opened the door and found Hiyori laying in the stairs. Both girls were chocked and looked at Hiyori, then each other, then back to Hiyori. She was in deep sleep, the snored a little like a kitten.

-Well, she finally got over her insomnia.. Yama said but got a disappointed look from Ami. They tried to wake her up but failed. They ended up carrying her in to their apartment again. They tucked her in to her bed and closed the windows. 

-But how did she end up in the stairs? Ami said once the two of them sat at the table again.

-I have no idea.. Yama answered again with a mouth full of food.

-You know, we're almost out of milk. I should go get some. Ami said and looked in the fridge.

-You do so, I stay here until the sleepwalker wakes up. Yama said and Ami leaved the room.

[ LATER }

-whuh..hUAAH! What?! Were?! Hiyori sat up straight in her bed and looked around in her room.

-What happened? Yama flew from the kitchen to Hiyoris room when she heard the scream.

-Yato..

-What?

-Yato...

-...

-Yato.. Hiyori burst into tears

-No no no don't cry! What's the matter? Tell me what happened. Yama sat on her bed.

-I *sob* I couldn't sleep so I went to the harbor and *sob* on my way home I called Yato and I miss him so much. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT HURTS TO LOVE SOMEONE!!!! Hiyori was a mess, screaming and crying at her best friend.

-Calm down Hiyori.. Why did you go to the harbor at the middle of the night?

-I needed to clear my thoughts. Hiyori said, looking deep down into Yamas eyes.

-You know.. About a year ago I lost my grandma to cancer. I loved her with all my heart and she had always been there for me. When my parents fight I had someone to go to. Wgen she past away I was so sad of course but I learned to live without her. You get to see Yato again right? I'll not ever see grandma again, so be happy. As she talked she smiled and looked Hiyori back even deeper into her eyes.