That's What Family's For.

Family has always been a big part of my life. My mother and father, even that aunts and uncles. Family is what begins it all, and ends it all. They stick by you, through the bad times and the good times. Through the heart brake, and through the laughter.

Friendship is almost as important as family, in my eyes. The real friends are your support and your crutch. They are the people who hold your secrets, and you hold some of there's. But, friendship is a two way street. It takes a moment to make them, and it takes a moment to brake them. You can choose them wisely, or you can pick whoever is closest to you. It's all on both of your shoulders, if one can't make it work, the whole thing doesn't work.

I know that now.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you shape your life by the choices you make. And my choices, well, some of them weren't the best. Like crashing my cousin's car after drinking too much at a local bar.

But, one choice I won't ever regret making is the choice to meet my cousins.

And him.

Even as I'm laying here, bleeding to death, I made this choice to be here. And I will live with my choices, the good and the bad ones.

Let me take you back to the beginning. When all of this started.

It's one hell of a ride, but I stuck with my friends and my cousins. Besides, that's what family's for.