Chapter 9

•song of the day: We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus•

*Lita's pov*

The whole night we danced and drank. I slowly felt myself intoxicated. Louis hasn't left my side the whole night, and I knew why. The music was so loud, the bass was making the whole club jump. Whenever I would walk to the bar to refill my drink, Louis was there. We made small talk every now and then.  

"Hey, Lita." 

"Yeah Louis?" 

"I have to ask you something." Why is he trying to get to know me? I don't like the guy, I just wanted sex... Something I haven't had in a long while. 

"What is it?" We locked eyes for a quick moment. 

"Wanna leave here and go back to my place?" FINALLY! The question I've been waiting for all night. 

"Umm... Yeah, let me go tell Mia. I'll meet you by the front door." I said as I walked to the VIP area. 

Mia was straddled on Maz's lap grinding to the music, and making out. I walked up and tapped her on the shoulder. "I'm leaving, I'm drunk, and Louis is waiting for me." I blabbered to her before I went to go pick up my purse. Andy was sitting on the couch, with a hot blonde babe, smoking hookah. I gave him a hug bye, and left. Why couldn't I be with Andy? He's much hotter then Louis, just Andy looks too innocent compared to Louis. Whatever, I'm getting laid tonight. That's all that matters. 

When I meet up with Louis, we walk to his car. He opens the door for me like a gentleman. And hops in the drivers seat. We weren't in the car long enough to even make small talk. It felt like 30 seconds and we were at a small motel.  

He lives in a motel? Well, he has a roof I've his head I guess. 

We get to a small room. He unlocks the door, and instructs me to sit on the bed. I do. He then pulls out a small little bottle of Jack Daniels and tells me to drink it. Seeing that I'm already drunk I drink every last drop. I hand him the bottle and he gives my a sly smirk. And that's the last thing I remember... I was out like a candle.

~~

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache.  

Where was I? 

Why is everything so bright? 

Who's with me? 

Where's my phone? 

I go looking around the small room for my phone. I had 26 missed calls and 37 text. 

20 of those calls were from Mia, along with 28 of those messages. 

Mia: 'where are you?' 

Mia: 'Liam is looking for you!' 

Mia: 'Lita answer your phone!' 

Mia: 'should I call the cops?!?' 

Mia: 'Liam is going to kill me! Lita get your ass up' 

And more rude text along the lines of them. I call her to see if she can pick me up. 

"Mia?" 

"OH MY GOD! LITA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" She screamed into the phone. With my hangover, that did not settle well. 

"Stop screaming, I have a fucking headache. I'm at some small motel behind Mystic. Who did I leave with last night?" I asked Mia. 

"Louis, you don't remember, silly! You two hit it off pretty damn well. You were probably too drunk and horny to remember it. I'm on my way to pick you up though. Where is Louis, anyways?" I looked around the room. 

"No where to be found. It was probably a hit it and quit it deal maybe." I let out a small chuckle. 

"Okay, well be waiting outside, I'll be there in 2 minutes." And with that she hung up. Why couldn't I remember anything from last night? I mean I could feel the pain of the sex from last night. I woke up dressed. I am just so confused. I looked down at my phone once more, I had gotten a text right before I woke up. It was from a random number. 

Stranger: 'hey, you looked too beautiful to wake up this morning, I dressed you though, so you wouldn't freak. I had to leave. I'll see you around. Last night was perfect btw.' 

So it was Louis! I still don't remember him. Mia said we had a great time together.  

I picked up my purse and headed out of the room. Mia was pulling into the parking lot, just as I sat on the curb. "Morning sleepy head!" She more screamed at me then talked. 

"Hang-over! Shut up and get me coffee." I sternly said. 

"Damn, what has your panties in a wad?" 

"Well, seeing that I don't remember anything from last night. And I have a massive fucking headache, I'm not exactly a happy camper this morning." 

"Okay, well there is a Starbucks around the corner we could go sit at. Or I can just take you through the drive-thru at McDonalds? Your choice." She said with a smile. 

"Starbucks." 

"Okidoki then!" Why was she so chipper? Oh yeah, she's a party animal, she's use to this headaches and aching. 

My phone started ringing, I looked down at it and realised it was Louis calling. I quickly rejected it. I was not in the mood to talk to him, anytime soon. He then sent me a text. 

Louis: 'hey love, meet me later today?' 

I ignored and turned my phone off today I was going to relax away my hangover. After Mia bought me my coffee we sat down and chatted. 

"You seriously don't remember anything from last night?" 

"No. I'm freaking out." 

"Have you talked to Louis?" 

"Yeah, he texted me earlier, but not recently. How do you know him?" 

"I don't." 

"WHAT? You had me leave the club with a fucking stranger? MIA!" My voice ascending with each pause. 

"Calm the hell down. He's friends with Maz. So he's cool people." She said while trying to hold back her laugh. 

"Cool people? Cool fucking people? Mia, I only left with him coz I thought you knew him. What if something happened to me?" The waterworks were near. 

"Lita, you see nothing happened to you. So, you just enjoy what you have, as long as you have it. And I thought you liked Louis, so thats why I let you leave with him." She let out a sigh," anyways, I don't think he'll be around much. That Andy guy told me he got in some trouble the other day. So he is gonna be in jail for a long time."  

"What did he do?" 

"I really don't know, I heard Andy through the moans of Maz, and the pounding music of the club. I think it had to do something with some girl. Why don't you ask him yourself?"  

"What do you mean?" 

"He's standing right over there." She looked a bit confused. 

Sure enough I turn around and Louis himself is standing behind me with a grin slapped on his face.