Chapter 14 - Coming Back

I froze to the spot like I was glued in place. Didn't breath, didn't move, didn't make a single sound. The sound of the brantch snapping played over and over in my head, again and again. My heart almost exploading out of my chest. "Psst. Lily?" The second the voice flew into my ear all I could think about was do I take the chance and turn my head round or do I sit as still as I could. "We know you're there behind the tree..?" My heart race pounded quicker and quicker wondering who would approach me after all of this mess that had been cause by one piece of paper, one stupid, annoying, white piece of simple paper that ruined my whole life that I had planned with the most perfect guy of my dreams. I had him, the guy I wanted more than anything and now I don't, it's all vanished into thin air just like oxygen. Poof. I stayed as still as the rock that was directly positioned in the most painful place under my bottom.

Just as I thought they'd left me alone and my heart could settle down and just be alone next to the only thing I could call a friend that was left, but the second that hand slid over my mouth stopping me from screaming followed by not exactly the cleanest cloth while another person grabbed me so tight i couldn't run. Thats when the chloroform started taking over. I'd realised what they'd been using to drug me after several attempts of trying to rid me from the most beautiful place in existants, the world. Time after time I'd has that deep dark dreaded feeling of wanting to disappear, wanting to just go from this world, but now, after everything, I never wanted to leave. I am a strong minded girl who can make it in the world...well I could of until I lost him, Dan.

I knew I was falling in and out of consciousness, probably meaning I was somewhere so secretive I couldn't know, almost like I was MI5! But as I gained parts of consciousness I realised I was in my little abandoned house in the woods. My special little place that used to be and may now be my only house, well, maybe more of a home, I wouldn't call a cardboard and wooden scraply made for a little girl of the age of 3 would be classes as a house, also...not much of a roof, apart from my multi-coloured blanket that was layed right across the top acting like some sort of roof like item. I looked up thinking about the memories that had existed in this place, some incredible memories that would last in my mond forever, some good and some I could only wish about getting rid of.

As my mind finally came round all I could see was people. Chris, Pj, Mum and...wait? Did I see my MUM?! I shook my head in disbeliefe. I just sat and stared as I couldn't believe that anyone would allow her near me, I don't care who she supposbly was. Then I noticed Phil sat in the corner, by the look in his eyes he was frustrated and as he was holding his phone, I can make an educated guess he was trying to get hold of someone but they were definatly not answering.

Everyone had realised I had awoken now and all there was around me was a mass of fuss. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" I screamed so loud that my throat hurt. I hate it when people surround me, I'm so used to being on my own and alone that I'm too used to it and not used to a lot of poeple around me. Thats when the scilence fell across the floor, all apart from the few russtles that came from the trees, all acompanied by the sound of crying, no normal crying but...Dan's crying? Gasping for air I sprinted out the gap of the little homemade wooden home that could be called a door, if it had one attached, which it didn't.

Then I saw him. Standing there, tears flowing down his face, I'd never seeing his face so red raw from crying. I couldn't stand there much longer, running, I jumped into his arms as I squeezed him so tight and I was never ever letting go. Not now I had the most perfect thing in my life back. My head buried deep into Dan's shoulder, my face soon to be as red as a strawberry. I felt his arms wrap round me so tight I almost couldn't breath but I honestly didn't care anymore, I was with Dan and that was good enough for me. "Lily I love you." He whispered in my ear, that's when worry and concern washed onto my face as I lifted it out of his shoulder, it was the way he said it almost like he was saying goodbye. Looking deeply into his perfect eyes he carried me over to the cardboard box chairs and pit me down, but still never letting go of me once.

That's when he started telling us, about Jessica. "Jessica is a very old ex of mine but Lily?" He looked straight into my soul this time almost looking for hope "I love you not her anymore okay? It was a long time ago and she is a evil person who I'll never love again." The smiled that covered my face said it all, he could tell I believed him. Pulling me tighter in he started to explain again about the note..."obviously we saw the note and well you didn't, here, this is what Jessica is capable of...she wants me to have no one but her, but I only want you." passing me the note I didn't let go of Dan I just took it and held it. Everyone watched me like a watchdog guarding its property waiting for my next move.

Dan let go if my hand but immediately wrapped his arms round my waist, carefully I opened the letter anticipating the end result. I looked up to Dan who kissed me on the nose to confirm he was still there and wasn't leaving no matter what this note said. The edge popped out as I pulled it open further. Just by the edge I knew exactly what it was. Tears flooded down my face as I thought I'd destroyed every last picture. Someone, someone sold me out and I knew who. Dan still held into me tight as I leapt up about to murder my own mother. "YOU SOLD YOUR OWN DAUGHTER FOR MONEY!" I screamed as loud as I could, I wanted everyone to know how much of a horrible mother I had. "At least I didn't sell my body for money." She said smugly an totted off.

Ashamed I couldn't even look at Dan, everyone in my town had seen me naked in pictures. I needed the money before I met Dan so I sold myself to be used like that, I regretted but I needed it for school funds. Dan grabbed my hand and spun me round so I was sat on his knee, stroking my face he guided it to face him, I still couldn't even look at him. Slowly he lifted my chin and planted on me. My arms flung round his neck as he placed his hands on my hips slowly to my bum. God I loved Dan.

At this point Chris, PJ and Phil had chased after my Mum, no one was going to let her get away with this. Dan and I ignored any wind blowing through here because next to each other we had plenty of warmth. His hand slowly landed on my bum as he gave it a cheeky squeeze as I giggled in the middle of our perfect most amazing kiss, he grabbed me and pulled me closer less than millimetres away, no one could tell how perfect this was as we kissed again but this time harder and more passionate as I felt his tongue explore my mouth as it drew me in more and more as I straddled my legs, I could feel his perfect smiled through our kiss but that wasn't the only thing I could feel.

Phil ran back the second I knew something else was going to happen between Dan and I and by the state of Dan so did Phil as he gave him a cheeky wink. No wonder everyone thinks there is a bromance going on between them two of Phil has a kinky look at Dan when he's turned on. I mean can you make it more obvious Phil? The amusing part is the fact Phil looked at me and could tell I'd seen him. "Erm well we've got her and the guys took her erm back to the house.." Awkwardly Phil tried to tell us. Dan and I just looked at each other and bawled laughing. Phil was so cute and he just stood there and took it like a man.

Looking at Dan we both knew there was a lot to happen when we got back. We'd have to move, couldn't stay where we were with the pictures. I had no idea what to do. Jessica had that photo, everywhere I'd go she'd ruin my life and Dan's too! All I wondered was staying with Dad the right thing for him? "Dan?" I queried. "Yes babe?" Just the look of concern was on his face the second I said Dan..."what are we going to do about all of this?" Cuddling him tighter I hoped he would say we'd stay together. "I don't care about one very hot and sexy picture going round because I adore that body of yours and its nice others can appreciate it too." He gave me a wink and chuckled, not the answer I would of expected...but it made me smile and I think it was supposed too.

My house. How many times had this saved me? I always wondered still in it who would love me, if anyone could love a mess like me. Obviously someone loves me now. I grasped Dan's hand as he kissed my forehead, I picked up the picture an realised it had writing on...then I realised the note had my name on? "Dan? Where did you get this note?" I looked up at him slightly scared..."I went to see Jessica to tell her to leave us alone because we are perfect. Then she pointed out I left you crying, alone to deal with this. I sprinted back. She must have slipped it in, why?" Dan explained slightly concerned. I showed Dan my name on the front and the message on the back, it wrote You're in for the fight of your life. Literally. Dan didn't let go of my hand as he smiled and said "you're safe with me."

Dan picked me up and gave me a piggy .back all the way back to the house, i just felt safe with him again. The whole time back we made little jokes about Phil and Dan's tool not quite big enough for Phil's taste. I had my friends and my Dan back. Jessica was in for a tough battle.