Chapter 1

I know it took me a while to put up this chapter but the first time I wrote it on wattpad I don't know how but it got deleted. So I had to write a whole new chapter. I don't even think it is as good as my first one. Anyway, enjoy :)
..................................................

Angel's P.O.V.

"Why did I let you guys bring me here?"

It's 8:30 on Saturday night and my friends and I are sitting in a bar halfway drunk, well except for me. I refused because I don't drink, I didn't even want to come......So how they got me to is beyond me.

"Because we don't take no for an answer," Skyler answered

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and put my head on the table. Why the hell am I here?

"Lighten up Angel. Here." I looked up and saw that Sky put a glass in front of me with some kind of drink in it.

"Drink this." I looked at it strangely. I've never drunk alcohol before so I don't know what it was.

"What is it?"

"It's vodka, it should help with your mood."

I shook my head. "Sky I don't even drink-,"

"Just do it once. Live a little and have some fun." I sighed and sat up. I took the glass in my hand and drunk it all in one shot.

I thought seltzer water was disgusting this stuff right here made it taste like God's very own private water. I felt the burning sensation go down my throat and it made me gag.

"Ever give me something like that again you'll never live to see another day," I growled. He held his hands up in defeat as I gave him a death glare.

"Sorry I thought maybe you would like it."

I got up from the both we were all sitting in and went to the counter. I'll be damned if I sit there and let my friends poison me. As I sat down the bartender put a drink in front of me and I just looked blankly at him.

"It's from the guy over there." I followed his finger to a guy sitting in a booth by himself. It looks like he's on the phone. I turned back towards the bartender and push the drink back to him.

"I don't drink."

"Don't tell me that. Tell him."

I sighed and stood up with the glass in my hand and walked over to the table the guy was sitting at. I was right, as I said before he was on his phone

As if he sensed I was near him he looks up at me with a small smile and then went back to talking. I stood there until he was done.

"So...What do I own this pleasure." I almost let my glass drop but caught myself. His voice was deep it sent shivers down my spine as I just looked at him. His face is so flawless... Just perfect I can't even describe it.

"Cat got your tongue cutie?"I immediately blushed at the pet name, then shook my head remembering why I came over here.

"Y-Yeah, I m-mean no but I-" I mentally slapped myself.

Great Angel, you made yourself look like a complete idiot.

"What I meant was thanks for the drink but I don't drink alcohol." I handed him the glass.

"I know," he said to me with a smile. I looked at him with a confused expression. He knows? How does he know?

"I heard what you told your friends over there. So I got you a soft drink. He hands me the glass back. I took a sip of it and he was right. It was a Sprite.

"Um...Thanks? But wait they serve soft drinks here?" I said, but it came out as more of a question.

"Sure thing cutie, and yeah they have been serving it for a while."

Hmm I never notice I just felt awkward standing I should go back and sit with Skylar and then, but for some reason, I just didn't want to move away from this guy. It was just something about him.

I was about to turn and walk away but a hand wrapped around my wrist and pulls me onto something soft.

What the hell?

I was sitting on the guy's lap. I would try to get up but I feel comfortable. His hands went to my hips and gripped them. I don't even know the guy name and I'm letting him do this to me.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I asked my voice cracking.

"Nothing. I just wanna get to know you better."

"Like what?"

"Anything you want to tell me."

"OK well I'm 19 years old, I'm studying to be a lawyer. My favorite thing to do is read and write. And my name is Angel."

I heard him hum and he nods his head.

"I'm 25, I earned my Master Degree in M.B.A. (That stands for Masters in Business Administration) My favorite thing to do is to walk through the park and my name is Mason, but you my little Angel can call me.."

His grip on me tighten and I winced and shifted a little while I was on him. He moved to my mouth and I could feel his breath on me. The next word he said made my breath get caught in my throat.

".. Master"
...................................................

So what did you guys think of the first chapter?