Hello Chapter 4

Judy's POV
My phone woke me up, by Mikey calling me. I slowly rolled over picked my phone up off my night stand. I push the button to answer Mikey.
Me: hello? *I said with morning voice*
Mikey: sorry were you sleeping?
Me: yeah, but it's okay.
Mikey: I just wanted to call and tell you that I just left New Jersey to get to the new house. My mom said it's probably gonna take us until tomorrow in the morning to get there.
Me: oh okay. What time did you leave?
Mikey: I left at 6:30am so we would have time to pack everything in the moving trailer and the car. It's 8:15am right now.
Me: really it's way to early over here. It's 5:45am right now.
Mikey: oh I'm sorry I'll let you get some sleep.
Me: no no it's okay. I'm wide awake right now, and I can't go back to sleep now. *i said laughing*
Mikey: are you sure, because your that girl that really likes to sleep so? *he said laughing*
Me: oh you know me so well. *i said giggling* no but it's okay.
Mikey: well okay. But no tommy's head is on my shoulder and he's snoring really loud! It's annoying!
Me: well just move his head or smack him!
Mikey: well if I move his head he'll still be snoring? Imma just smack him!
*after mikey said that I heard mikey slap tommy*
Me: oh my gosh *i said laughing*
*all I heard after that was tommy yelling and Mikey's mom yelling too*
*what I heard*
Tommy: dude what the hell! *hits mikey*
Mikey's mom: tommy stop hitting him! And mikey leave tommy alone!
Mikey: *starts laughing*
Me: dude listen to you mom!
Mikey: okay damn!
Me: *giggles in the background*
Mikey: *starts laughing*
*mikey soon starts calming down and talks again*
Mikey: okay I'm good.
Me: you sure! *giggles*
Mikey: stop your gonna make me laugh again! *starts giggling*
Me: okay we need to chill.
Mikey: okay hold on I need to calm down.
Me: chill fam. Chill!
Mikey: I'm calm. Damn.
Me: okay. *stops giggling*

Mikey's POV
*after she said that, I heard someone snatch her phone. It was probably her Older brother. This is what I heard*
Johan: aye who dis! Her boyfriend right! Ohhhhh you have a boyfriend!!! You probably send nudes to him!!! Slutttt!
Me: she's not a slut!! She's sweet, dude she's not like that!! Give her the phone. *i said nicely*
Johan: new phone who dis!! Nah she a hoe and she sends you nudes!!!!
Me: no she's doesn't! She's not like that! Give the phone back. *i tried to keep my temper down*
Johan: aight fine! *he hands the phone back.*
Judy: sorry that was Johan. I'm sorry.
Me: nah it's cool. But he's kinda annoying tbh.
Judy: yeah he's annoying but I got to admit he got some good taste in music.
Me: probably.
Judy: aye I got eat I'll text you when I get back.
Me: okay bye
Judy: bye
*i hang up*

Before I started falling asleep I was looking out the window and thinking to myself if she would be happy to see me tomorrow. I haven't told her were I'm moving but I guess tomorrow will be a wonderful day for her and I.

____________________________
I don't know how I feel about this chapter? Tell me what you think?
Follow my social medias
Vine: Marrero1999;
Instagram: Bxbygirl_xx
Twitter: BxbyGirl
Snap chat: queen.judy7
Kik: Bxbygirl_xox
____________________________