2nd Batch

Cloud Burst (Shoot)
(Wind)

The user raises both arms to summon clouds then flies up. The clouds swirl around the ball and then gets kicked to the goal.

Flash (Dribble)
(Wood)

The user dribbles the ball and hops. As the user hops, the ball emits a very bright flash of light that blinds the opposition until the user gets pass him/her.

Bright Glimmer (Dribble)
(Wood)

The evolved form of Flash. Instead of hopping, the user throws the ball up and squeezes it with both feet which conjures a very bright ball of light that renders the opposition blind for a longer time.

Bamboo Tower (Block/Shoot Block)
(Wood)

The user spins and touches the ground as the grass turns into bamboos which in turn creates a tower of bamboo.

Cyclone Dribble (Dribble)
(Wind)

While running with the ball, the user extends both legs and spins which causes the opposition to fly away as the user traps them in a vortex.

Parkour Flames (Shoot)
(Fire)

The user's legs ignites as he/she runs then kicks the ball high. The user then sets himself/herself ablaze and jumps in air as if climbing it until he/she reaches the ball. All the fire goes to the legs as the user kicks the ball in the right, at the left then spins to stomp on it. It blazes brightly as it speeds up to the goal.

White Fire Screw (Shoot)
(Fire)

The user makes the ball float in front of him/her then concentrates as it gets power by absorbing heat. The user kicks the ball higher as it absorbs more heat until it turns bright white. The user spins up and kicks the ball enveloped in a white dazzling fire that spins like a screw.

Astral Lock Down (Save)
(Void)

The user raises both palms high up in the air as it absorbs energy from space. The user then traps the ball between the two hands and seems to crush the ball and then the ball loses energy now being locked inside a chamber which resembles the night sky.

Thunder Clap (Save)
(Wind)

The keeper rubs both his/her palms together and release when sparks are observed. The user raises his/her arms sideward as the palms get hit by thunder. When the ball arrives, the palms will be coated by blue electricity as the keeper stops the ball by clapping on it. The ball gets electrified and drops down.

Hissatsu Tactic: Great Wall of China (Defensive) (Earth)

The midfielders join the defenders and stands straight around the goal to serve as a wall. Both of their arms are raised side wards and have as if wings at the edges that move whenever someone tries to look for a hole.

Sliding Arrow (Block)
(Wood)

The user stomps on the ground and slides as fast as an arrow and takes the ball from the opposition.

Somersaulting Shot (Shoot)
(Fire)

The user runs with the ball and somersaults multiple times in air and shoots with the ball.

Extreme Speed (Dribble)
(Wind)

The user jogs in place for a few seconds or until an opponent comes close. As the opponent nears the user, the user runs in a very fast pace passing the other players and leaving them in a cloud of dust.

Shark Attack (Shoot)
(Wind (Water) )

The background first turns into an ocean. The ball then receives a bluish energy as water surrounds it then the user kicks it towards the goal with a shark aura that speeds up after another kick from the user.

Tick-tock Clock (Block)
(Wood)

Three users run together towards the player who has the ball. The first one runs around the player in a circle and the other user joins forming a gigantic clock on the ground. The last user then acts like the hand of the clock and slices the player as they obtain the ball.

Gravity Rings (Save)
(Earth)

Rings of black energy appear in front of the goal keeper. As the ball nears, it slows down as it nears the zone. The keeper obtains rings of violet energy in his/her arm and directs it to the ball who gets trapped inside the zone. The ball then gets covered by by the rings from the keeper's arm and then falls to the ground flat.