Chapter 2:Misunderstood

I got up off on someone's bed I remembered I felled asleep on the couch someone moved me I got up to go to the bathroom but instead I wanted a drink so I went to the kitchen.
"Hey" a voice said coming from the kitchen I looked up to see who it was it was Jake he looked really bad he had bags underneath his eyes and he was really pale and his hair was so messy and looked like it hasn't been washed.
"Hi" I said getting a water out he looked at me for secound he didn't recognize me I was happy I'm not the so called nerd for now.
"My parent's got you some cloths in the bathroom" he said looking down.
"Cool thanks" I said while I want in the bathroom I looked at the cloths it was a nurse outfit but a bad one I didn't want to put it on but I did anyways.
I curled my hair did my make up that I never done before then walked out to make him lunch.
"Wow you look..Good" Jake said I respond in a question "Thanks what you wanna eat" He looked around the fridge and said "I'm not hungery" I findly got him to eat with a fight.
It was bed time and I was leaving his room so he could rest I went to the bed I was moved from the couch to and I sleeped tossing and turning worrying about Jake.