My Sexy Possessive Prince Mate

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.
Mishoushou143@gmail.com. Any form of copying will be punishable by law, if you know anyone who has copied my work please contact me on the email above.
Copyright © 2014 by Mishoushou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Clean the floor you stupid mutt" the Alpha spat at me, my name is Bridget Maria Veronica Taylor Thomas, long name, I know. Apparently I was named after my ancestors. I'm the omega of the Moonlight Shadow Pack. I have been bullied at the age of 5, I'm 17 now. My parents died in a rouge attack and they made me watch when they killed them. I have an older brother James and a older sister Jessica. They've hated me ever since it happened.

"Yes, Alpha" I bowed and went to the supply closet to get me a rag and a water to clean off my blood of the floor. I've just been hit by the Alpha because he didn't like the taste of his food. He had punched me in the gut, slap and kick me on my face, and he had pulled my long chocolate brown hair and hit me on the staircase. I've been living like this for 12 years now, and there's not a single moment where I wish my parents were here. My dad was the Alpha and mom the Luna. Since the now Alpha was the Beta of the pack, he got to take over.

I cleaned the floor and put everything back, I had to go back to the Alpha to ask what else he needed.

"Anything else sir" I whispered, I was not aloud to talk unless I was addressed to, and since then I've never talked to anyone. Once I was talking willingly and it was one of my worst nightmares.

"Call me Alpha you stupid mutt" he hit me and I fell on the floor. It hurt a lot but I didn't cry, because I was to numb. My bruises will heal in a couple of days. He grabbed my hair and pushed me down the stairs. My ribs are hurt, and I'm pretty sure I've broken one or two. I'm not allowed to go to the pack doctor or have any medicine so I'll have to treat myself.

"Yes Alpha" I coughed out, it was hard for me to breath right now and there's nothing I can do about this.

"go clean the house immediately" he growled at me, since I have Alpha blood it didn't make me cowar, but if I didn't he would of abuse me again.

"Yes Alpha" he left and I sighed, I have to clean this whole house. I live in the pack house and it has a lot of rooms, there's about 50 people living here and this pack consist of 100 werewolfs. My brother and sister came down the stairs and kicked me like always. It hurt me so much because of the broken ribs I already had.

"Clean my room would you, I want it spotless. It's Jake and I anniversary and we want to make it special" Jessica said, Jake was the Alpha's son and tomorrow is his birthday, he's turning 18 which means he'll find his mate. I hope she can change him. Jessica says she's apparently his mate but she has sex with any guy she sees. They cheat on each other but they always make up at the end. It's disgusting, because whenever I have to clean the halls, I can hear Jessica moaning and screaming his name. Ugh that brought a shiver running down my spine.

"Yes Master" I whispered, it was hard for me to breath and I can feel my lungs tightening. 'breath, breath' Serena tells me. Serena is my wolf and she's the only friend I have. I feel bad for her because she has to go through this. She's the strong one between us. She's helped me a lot and I love her.

'aw I love you too baby girl, now concentrate on breathing properly' Serena tell me. I do exactly as she says and I can fell my heart beat slow down.