Chapter 1: Smashed glass

Mitch stared deep into his own eyes through the mirror, his eyes were a dark crimson and his lips were pulled into a devious smirk. But in reality. His eyes were smokey grey and his lips were stitched into a trembling frown. His copies face shook, tutting with his pink lips in disappointment.

"What happened to you, Huh Mitchell? What made you into this unloved mess?"

Mitch did not reply, he only looked down and leaned his weight on the sink.

"Was it because of you gay? Or that your Mother abandoned you when you turned 14? Maybe that everyone hates you because your gay, fat, stupid, worthless, ugly-"

"Shut up..."

"Useless, pathetic, weak, a mistake-"

"Shut up!"

Mitch slammed his white knuckled fist into the mirror, the shards of sharp glass pierced through pieces of his fragile pail skin and he bled. Tears spilled from his narrowed eyes and his teeth were pulled into a snarl. His other counterpart looked through the remaining patches of glass and flashed silver teeth.

"See what I mean, your a pathetic, worthless, gay mistake. Shouldn't you know that by now?"

"Please just go away..."

"Oh I'll go away. But you gave to something"

Mitch gazed up into red eyes.

"What?"

"Oh I think you already know?"

His copies eyes looked down to the shattered shards of glass and smiled. Mitch knealed down and grabbed one of the sharp objects and held it to his wrist. The other nodded.

(Le Time skip)

Adam released a helpless yelp as he looked down at the unconscious Mitch that layer on the tiled floor. Blood surrounding his arms and a bloodied glass shard rested limp in his hand. Adam grasped the Canadian and rested him on the bed, he had a pulse. He luckily hadn't lost a lot of blood, so he just cleaned the deep wounds and wrapped them up. Adam was shaking as he watched the younger boy rest and awaited for him to awake.