Camp Fairy Tail

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Was the sound that the alarm made notifying the girls that it was time to get ready to go to camp. As Lucy woke up she trudged around the room kicking and shaking the other girls to wake them up.

"Wake up, we need to get ready to catch the bus." Lucy stated.

As she walked to the nearest dresser to chose out her outfit for the day. Her outfit consisted of a sleeveless black and white panda hooded sweatshirt, a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, white high-tops and nerd glasses. As the other girls woke they shuffled to their feet and grabbed their bags of clothing, the all had on matching clothing but different animals. Levy's was a panther, Erza's was a dog, Lisanna's a cat, and Kinnanna's (Idk if I spelled it right so sorry.) a snake.

After dressing the girls had brushed their teeth and hair, ate breakfast then headed out the door. As they walked out the door Lucy checked her phone for any new messages or notifications. When she seen that she had a message from an unknown number she checked it, when she seen it was a picture consisting a group of guys she told her friends.

"Do any of you know these guys are?" she asked

"No, but you texted them a picture of us." stated Levy

"Ooh wait I choose dibes on the one with pink hair." Lisanna yelled

"You don't even know who he is Lis calm down" Lucy said to her over eager friend.

"Your just trying to keep him for yourself!" Lisanna remarked

Before Lucy had the chance to reply the girls heard the sound of a bus horn. As they exited the house hey seen a large yellow bus with a multi colored logo on the side. (It's the Fairy Tail Emblem) When the boarded the bus they were welcomed by the loud conversations of pre teens and teens heading to the camp.

After they took there seats a group of guys came over and sat in the isle next to them.

'Aren't those the guys/girls from the picture I got the other day?' Lucy and Natsu thought

Time Skip: To The Camp

When they arrived to the camp it was time to get ready for bed. As they entered their cabins everyone unpacked their clothes onto the bad and went through their bedtime routines. After everything was done they all went to bed for the next day.

Sorry for the crappy chapter it's just that I am really stumped right now. I came up with an idea but then writers block wanted to pay me a visit like 'Hello my name is Writers Block and I'm just going to hang out with you for awhile. Also for hose people who read my stories I wasn't to say that I'm very thankful for you guys and thank you for reading my story. I do not own Fairy Tail.