He Stole My Bra While I Was Washing His Car! *1*

** WARNING!!!! THERE WILL BE SEXUAL CONTENT THROUGHOUT! IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF BEWARE!! I DON’T WANT MEAN COMMENTS! IF THIS IS NOT YOUR KIND OF THING DON’T READ! **

Chapter 1

“There is absolutely no way I will ever be seen in public in that.” I said flatly.

 I stared distastefully at the thin scraps of material that qualified as a bikini.

 “Gurl if I had your body, I’d be wearing this to school everyday!” Jerome squealed in his usual OTT way. 

“Georgie, you’ve got to stop hiding your fabulous assets. It’s senior year! It’s time to finally relax and get laid!” He said vehemently. 

 I fingered the black lacy swimwear. Is it even waterproof? 

Ok, so maybe I do choose to study at home instead of going to a party and getting trashed. But what’s wrong with that? I am not going to be stuck in this little town, working at the Piggly Wiggly for the rest of my life. 

 “Can’t I just wear it under my normal clothes?” I asked titling my head slightly at him and staring into his deep blue eyes with my puppy dog face.

 “Fine.” he sighed, as I started changing in front of him. It didn’t bother either of us, because, well, Jerome was my bestest friend and he was the gayest guy at Summer Heights High, which just made him even more fabulous! (;D)

 “Babe, think of it as a contribution to the new art wing you want so much! Any boy who can resist the temptation of you in that bikini obviously bats for my team, and then they’ve got me to entertain them.” He said with a wink.

 I sighed. I knew I was considered hot by some people, but I’d never really paid attention to all the boys that tried to come on to me. I was too focused on my goals.  Get an art scholarship to RISD, become a rich, famous artist, and then focus on boys and marriage. 

 “Done!” I said. I was dressed in my ripped USA shorts and a white singlet which I wore over the revealing bikini. Now I was ready to roll.

 Jerome shook his head sadly at me. 

 “What a waste.” He said glumly.

 I laughed.

 “Hurry up slow coach!  We’ve got boys to tease and cars to wash!” I said 

pulling him out the door.

 It was a hot, humid summer day. The kind that made you want to strip down to your knickers and dive into a refreshing pool to cool down. You know the type, when it’s too hot to be inside or outside and all you can do is sit there sipping lemonade on the beach. They were my favourite.

 We got into his car and drove the short ride to our school.  It was a gray, concrete building that looked more like a prison than a sanctum of learning.

 “I can’t believe we’re at school on a Saturday!” Jerome said disgustedly. I totally agreed. 

 As we drove into the car park where the car wash was being held, I noticed that it looked more like a P. Diddy music video then the PG school car wash it was meant to be. 

 This is what happens when the cheerleaders help out.

 All the girls were dressed in thin strips of material only covering the basics, some with wet white tops on - which we all know doesn’t even count as a piece of clothing -  and the guys were just wearing board shorts, half of them didn’t even have cars. They were just here for the free show.