Part II

On a bar that night, I met you not even realizing how special and important you will be. "My name is Robert" you said with a smile waking a desire to make you mine.

We talked and laughed, what kind of eyes are looking at us? Strong and sharp like putting bullets to my heart. Goodbyes we said, a kiss on my hand was planted; "Clever boy, you have met...can we get the wedding bells to ring yet?" What were you, strong abrupt human being? Tickles on my thoughts you were making since that night of pure propulsion and love.

How do you expect of me to be normal by those words of death; leading me to my death of peace...to my death of "come to me"? How can I, my rightful love? How can I come to you? Am I really the one?

.   .    .   .    .   .   .

One year of abominable pleasure. "You to kind for this world to be. Can my love give me a true love kiss?" You said to me. Oh dear Lord, what's is this devoir inside crawling on my chest like butterflies trying to escape the cage. Ten compassion mi Dios, por que me estoy muriendo de esta pasion

I told you to let it be - subconscious said - now this love will become big. Like a dream.

Dream, my dear friend, already is. Captivating every sense of my body, maybe tantalizing? "Love, can you promise me something? I am willing to tell you a secret, can you keep for me?" Of course, my love. I will not let anything happen to us. "This kingdom had drive me to you; I'm grateful for it but this kingdom it also what I appreciate most; so hear this, my love, no one it's going to separate us, I don't care what the Queen needs to say about this beautiful 'latina' that I would love to become my wife; but also these people you have to trust, because they made me who I am... Prince Robert Jr. of Mockinghash."

Precarious, darling, something will come...don't alarm...so far - subconscious said.