Chapter Twelve

3:46 pm

So after we got out the company of Eazy's Ruthless Records, I was wondering why he called it that kind of label since he was born and raised in Compton.

"Can I ask you a question"? I asked him.

"Ask me anything babe". Eazy said while driving.

"Why did you call it Ruthless Records cause your company is big and your manger is kind of old". I said with my perky voice.

"I called it Ruthless because I been through the drug thang and the gangbanging and my people used to call me Casual because that used to be my street name.

"Oh OK, have you got caught by the police"?

"Yeah but fuck them muthafuckas they can kiss my black ass".

I was cracking up when he said that and he was a funny person and he's short. Also, he was right about the motherfuckerz cause we don't trust them.

"So you like to dance, huh"? He looked at me with his attractive face.

"Yes, I don't really like to sing".

"Oh that's OK and I would like if you want teach dance and choreography because we have a concert coming up soon."

"I would love to dance and when's your tour"?

"In 4 months and I would need some dancers". He said.

"OK I think I could help".

"Thank you baby girl".

He kissed my cheek.

"So you want to go out with me tomorrow"?

I was shocked he asked me cause he wants to go out again and I was wondering where we were going.

"Where are going"?

"Ugh.. We can go to the movies or go to a romantic dinner, I don't care. We can go to the movies, want to do that?

"Sure, what time"?

"At 8:00.

"OK we can do that".

Here's another update ! How are yaa guys ?

See what happens next !