A Tiny Preview Thing

Special thanks to Unique_is_WriteIt16.She made the cover above.Thank you.

"Feeling lost is like a long ,endless road.You wander and wander.No idea where to go.Lost and alone.You've embarked on a journey...with no idea where you're going."

The cold December air bites at my skin sending sharp chills nipping at the every inch of my pale skin.The harsh icy air breathing past me casting away like my thoughts on this chilly Friday night.

The city lights brighten the darkened night sky as I am lost in my endearing thoughts.I look out into the crashing waves down below.The way the water glimmers eveni n the darkness.The stars above me so many.How they scatter across the sky increasing the beauty of the bland dark landscape of the night sky. 

What is happening?

I was never this way.I've always been happy,bubbly even.Never down and depressed.

What is this feeling inside of me?

I feel...almost empty inside.I have people around me that I've known all my life.People I trust and love.

And yet I feel unloved.

Alone.

My mind is full.A factory of endless thoughts and yet I have no idea what I am doing.

I show the world a smile.

And yet I feel no happiness.My happines clouded and rained on by a storm of darkened sadness.

My heart is alive and beating.

And yet I feel like it has been taken over by a thunderous hurricane that has come and destroyed every inch of it.

Nathan.I feel like I've lost him.

All of him.Like  don't belong with him.Like he is too good for me.

Like the love that he feels and I once felt has been lost in the horrid storm that has taken over my whole being.

Why do I feel lost and abandoned?Why?