Why?

The next days were worse than it could be.  People from all over the world had their own grief, knowing that the most popular group has already had their end.

But nobody had it worse than the sole survivor; Chanyeol. He was sitting in the corner of the  so called white room.

Since the day of the crime he has been staring at no where. His mind was always occupied with thoughts.  Thoughts that only him can hear.  Thoughts that's tormenting him inside. Thoughts that never came before this accident.

The police had his care. He's actually under the witness protection program but no one can talk to him. No one had a chance to comfort him. He didn't let anyone invade the walls he  just built.  He didn't let anyone know how he  disliked and dispute the idea of being the only one to live.

He didn't let any words came out from his mouth. He didn't let anyone listen to what he feels. He felt numb. He felt blank.

There were no sadness, happiness and anger that can be seen in his eyes.

It was as blank as the eyes who made him like this.

He was now empty and

Emotionless..

-------------------------

"hey" Tier greeted as soon as he enter Athena's room. Pero hindi siya pinansin ni Alex.

Alex was just there,sitting beside her.  Combing Athena's hair while she's asleep.

"When did you learn not to look at me Mr. Gomez? " he teased and sat on the chair beside the bed. But,  Alex was still busy on his train of thoughts while looking at Athena's face.

"Anyway,  lover boy.  Mr. Hans wants 1D this week. And it's actually urgent" Tier announced as he scroll down his emails.

"Let's go" Alex said and made Tier walked out of the room first.  He stood up and fix his suit before kissing Athena's forehead, bidding his goodbye for a while.

Agad na nagsalita si Tier pagkasakay nila sa kotse.

" Everything was done Mr. Gomez" he declared with a smile habang hawak pa din ang cellphone niya. " Athena is plead as innocent and under witness protection program.  The pictures and the recordings of her was deleted. And the fans is as calm as the air because of  Athena's faint situation" he explained and looked at Alex.

" That's good" Alex complemented as he started the engine. " Wait" Tier halted him before driving and Alex just threw him a look.

"Mawawala tayo for the next days because of our job,  hindi pwedeng makita ng mga tao si Athena" sabi niya thinking on how Alex will react all over again.

Because Alex was so mad at the past few days because of everything they said against Athena na kahit presidente ng Korea was planned to be killed if the issues didn't stopped. But thanks to Tier's idea of fixing the whole thing through lawyers,  hindi na natuloy.

" I put a drug on her dextrose. " Alex said in anger as he reminisced how blood drippped on her head in front of the police station the last time.

" She'll be asleep until the time we come back as long as no one will call her name. " he continued and started to drive.

" And someone calling her name will be impossible because no one that is still alive and sane knows her name. Nice one bro! " Tier complemented Alex as they drove away.

---------------------------

But little did they know,  Luhan was there climbing the wall of the house. He thought that this is the right time to find Athena.