The Funeral And Changing It Around

Warnings: Language, deaths and funerals.

============================

Bill stood back straight, chin held high, and face showing no emotion, wearing his nice yellow golden suit, he felt pride pulsing through his veins, as if he were awaiting this day for many years, and he has since he was six, he was now 13, same as his weak brother Will.

Will stood beside his ten minute older brother, back slumped, face looking down at his feet, and eyes droopy, wearing a light blue (almost sky blue) suit that was similar to Bills. Will never wanted this day to come, where his parents would pass away, leaving one of the twins to watch over the big kingdom, feeling like he lost everything, he let tears stream down his face, pulling at the brim of his tail coat, the priest speaking loudly.

'I thought Mother didn't want a priest... Or even a funeral...' Bill thought to himself, his mother was a very powerful demon, a mind demon after all. Bill turned his head looking at Will whom sobbed harshly, tears falling like waterfalls, he gave a slight pat on the back to Will just to make him cheer up a little.

"Th-thank you, brother." Will whispered, giving a very weak smile, embracing Bill in a tight hug. The yellow demon returned the hug. Only a very small unnoticeable smile on his face. Will kept crying though, pulling back as the priest stopped his speech. The caskets lowering into the dirt, some villagers throwing in roses, or any other beautiful bouquets they had on the coffins, dirt starting to cover them, and everyone left, saying their goodbyes to the Ciphers.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A few days after Bill and Will were talking small talk, wandering around the large halls of the castle. Bill had taken only a few pictures down, replacing them with pictures of him and Will. Will had rearranged the maids, butlers, servants, cooks, and many other groups that served for them. Both the twins worked on the design of the halls, and rooms. Bill made the carpets a neon green, the walls remained a dark grey. Will helped place any pictures around the place, also moving furniture around in the rooms.

"This couch shall be yellow!!" Bill announced snapping his fingers making the deep blood red couch a golden yellow, pouncing on the cushion Bill looked up at Will whom stood there, a smile growing on his features.

"Oh, brother, would you stop fooling around?" Will chuckled, facing a wall that had a picture of their parents placed above the fireplace. Snapping his fingers, Will made the scene change to Bill and him hugging each other from when they were both four.

"Uhm, no!! I mean I'm happy!! We own the whole kingdom, William!!" Bill exclaimed cheerfully flouting up to the picture of them, fixing it by straightening it out.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, Bill." Will protested, walking with him out of the big living space, and down to the dining hall.

"Hello, your Majesty's" an Italian voice came upon the two thirteen year olds, they looked up at a twenty two year old chef.

"Why, hello Nat." Bill grinned up at him, the Chef smiled a nice toothy smile back to the blonde demon.

"What would you like to eat tonight with the family?" Nat asked, walking along side of them with a slow pace.

"How about salad and vegetables?" Will suggested with a shrug, Bill tapping his chin in thought, thinking of what he felt like eating.

"Some spaghetti!!" Bill cheered happily, flouting beside the chef, Nat smiled back, giving a nod to Bill and Will.

"Yes, sir, right away!!" Nat walked at a faster pace, about to scramble off to go cook with the others.

"Don't have to call me 'sir', just call me Cipher." Said the blonde twin as he hung upside down,