The New Members and Old Friends

Hey guys! Sorry its late. Well on with the book! BTW Jellal and Meredy joined FT and are no longer escaped convicts.

Levy POV>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was a normal day in the guild. Natsu and Gray fighting, Erza eating cake, Lu-chan and I talking about books and the one she is writing, of course she teases me because I keep glancing at Gajeel. Now it's my turn.

"Levy you're looking at him again." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Come on Lu. You're always looking at Natsu and don't deny it." I smirk, her face turned pink.

"Levy!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Oh hey Erza!"

"Hey guys!" Jellal was right behind her. They have been dating for a little bit.

BOOM

The doors burst open, but I don't recognize any of the people. Jellal stepped forward and Natsu and Gajeel did as well. Both Natsu's and Gajeel's eyes got real wide and fast too.

I looked closer and saw what I thought I would never see in ever again. A girl with short, blonde hair with a sweatshirt, and jeans.

"Teressa!"

"Levy!"

I ran around people and gave her a big hug and she hugged back. I looked at the others and recognized them too. Jade, Sai, and Amatha.

"I can't believe it! What are you guys doing here?!"

Jade looked like she did back then, Black waist length hair and long sleeves on, pale as can be and big eyes. She was always shy around anyone new.

Sai had long pinkish blonde hair with a black and pink ribbon, about 5' 2". Her last name was Dragneel. Her half brother is Natsu. She was raised by Igneel and by the apocalypse dragon. She wore jeans and a long sleeve top, sometimes with a hoodie. She would seem like the person who wouldn't talk to anyone, but was the complete opposite.

Amatha had long curly hair in a ponytail with parts of her bangs coming out. Last name is Redfox, Gajeel's half sister. Raised by Metalicana and Aqua the water dragon. She wore glasses too, and wore jeans and a t-shirt. Guess what, she never seemed to get cold even in winter >_> but she was a nice person that acted really dark until you got to know her.

But Teressa, my Mavis she was bubbly and creepy too... but a nice creepy.

I just noticed everyone staring.

"Well," Oh no timid Jade here she goes, "we wanted to find you and heard you would be in this guild. So we came to visit. We've missed you Lev!"

Man that was a lot for her.

"What?!"

"Man guys stop being so loud!" I glare at the guild.

I look back over and see Jade nearly in tears and her ears covered. Going over to her I pat her back.

"It's okay Jade, It's okay, they are just really loud all of the time." She slowly started uncovering her ears.

"What was wrong with her Lev?" Lu-chan sounded concerned.

"She just has a problem with sudden loud noises unless she has enough time to be prepared for it."

"How do you know them?"

No not this I don't want them to find out.

Then, we see another cloaked figure but this time smaller. She took the hood down, revealing her  gray body with a black tipped tail, and a black striped head. Showing wings she flew into Amatha's arms.