Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my new book that I’m starting!

I hope you like this one as much as Jade Emerald or more!

Picture of Lacey--->

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue:

FLASHBACK

"Lacey," my mother told me, "Never go into the ocean, it filled with junk and has sharks."I nod my head and I swear to her I never will.

END OF FLASHBACK

When I little and up until now I never went in for her sake, and people ask me why, I just say, "I don’t like the ocean" which is a complete lie. I love it, it’s so beautiful at night and it makes me want to go swimming, but tonight, I think I’ll go in. And yes your probably thinking, 'can she swim', and yes I can.

Crap, my names Lacey Morrison and I’m 17, gorgeous, as my friends say, with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. I’m 5'9" and am fit, and tanned. I get goodish grades, but they don’t matter to me, only swimming for the Olympics, I know weird right, well not for me. I have all the fastest times in my school and they bet the records by minutes or seconds, which they say is impossible, but not for me.

Anyway, I am currently, on the beach with my friends, which are in the water, when my boyfriend, Daniel, comes and picks me up, and brings me toward the water. "Daniel, put me down," I scream, not wanting to go in, because, I know there's a reason my mother won't let me in, and I intend to find out. As I get closer to the water I start kicking and punching him, "Put me down!!!" I scream.

"Okay okay, sorry!" Daniel says as he puts me down right near the water, and I jump back quick. "Why don't you go in the water?"

"Umm, long story and I just hate salt water, it gives me rashes also." I make up an excuse quickly.

"Okay, too much info on the rashes there Lacey," My best friend Page said. I grin at them and walk back to my towel and lay down. When the sun starts setting, all my friends and I left and went our separate ways home. As I walk in the house I smell steak and I'm relieved to eat. After dinner, I head up to my room and read a book, until my mom, falls asleep. I grab my towel and head back to the beach to go swimming in the ocean. As i get closer to the ocean I almost turn back, but I stop myself and continue walking. now I am right on the edge of the water and I hop in, run and dive, but then, my legs start cramping and start going closer to each other. When the pain stops I look down and see I have a....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffy!!!

Anyways, hey thanks for reading and sorry its short but I’m leaving tomorrow to go to Canada for 2 weeks and I’m packing. The next chapter is probably going to be awhile, because I might not have time to get on a computer and write or get Wifi, so bare with me as I try to.

Hope you liked the chapter!!

Song-----> Every tear drop is a Waterfall

Vote.Comment.Fan

~Crystal