Fasco Familia

Tsuna was currently reading the Vongola's written history when something caught his eye.

'Despite being the strongest Mafia Familia, one family managed to make Primo and his guardians retreat during an attack, the Fasco Family.'

No details were put there about the fight but Tsuna's intuition is acting up wanting him to further investigate and learn the truth. Besides they could be a threat to his family in the future since he never heard that name to be in their alliance.

"Oi Dame-Tsuna you still haven't finish reading them?"

"Reborn, have you heard about this family that cornered the first generation?" the brunet asked in a serious tone causing the hitman to be also on guard.

"Why don't you gather the family and discuss it?" the hitman suggest with his fedora shadowing his eyes.

---

Seven people were gathered in the meeting room yet not all of them happy being there.

Lambo has his usual bored expression while taking a nap on the table. Mukuro on the other hand has his trident out ready to disappear any minute while Hibari is standing by the door itching to bite the pineapple to death or leave to find someone else to fight.

"Why are we really called here Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro asked.

"I still EXTREMELY need to train to the EXTREME"

"Haha. I thought you already train in the morning Senpai?" Yamamoto asked the energetic Sun guardian.

"Be quiet Yakyuu-baka, Turf-head!"

"Well I just find something in the Vongola's history book-" Tsuna started but was cut off by his Cloud guardian.

"Herbivore you dare to disturb my sleep because of some herbivores from the past?"

"Don't interrupt Jyuudaime when he's speaking you bastard!" Gokudera snapped then turn to Tsuna, all smiling with ears and tail. "Jyuudaime, please proceed"

"It's not like that. It was written on the book that one family forced Vongola Primo and his guardians to retreat. I'm just worried that they could be an enemy since they aren't part of our alliance yet," Tsuna said and by this time it caught all of his guardians' attention.

"Are they strong?" Hibari asked.

"What family are they Jyuudaime?"

"Fasco Family," the brunet answered while Gokudera's eyebrows turn into knots.

"You know them Haya-chan?" the Rain asked the silver-haired after noticing his change of expression.

"Fasco Family..." Gokudera said looking at his boss either confuse or worried. "-is a restaurant."

"Restaurant? Are they the only Fasco?" Tsuna asked just as confused as his Storm guardian.

"Did they EXTEREMLY poison Primo?"

"Playing dirty I see. Let's pay them a visit and take revenge," Mukuro said while Chrome just look at him.

"Mukuro-sama, we aren't sure about that yet"

"We should eliminate them Jyuudaime for staining the Vongola's great history"

"Calm down you all. Your ideas are pretty dangerous, maybe we could just ask them and offer an alliance in the process," Tsuna said as all of their suggestions turn wilder like Lambo striking them with lightning or burning the whole restaurant, Hibari just want to bite anybody to death while Mukuro are giving detailed explanation of how he will make their nightmare real.