Part twenty-five

HEYYYYYYYYYYY GUYSSS! This chapter is kind of fillery so please forgive me! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

ELIS POV: 

I'm so excited! Today I get to finally leave this god damn hospital. I have felt trapped in this hell hole for too long now, and I don't think I've ever felt so happy to leave a place.

Even though I still have to stay in a wheel chair for a while, I still feel super giddy. Niall and Harry are going to pick me up later from the hospital, and are going to take me to get a cheese burger. Thank. The. Lord. 

I've really missed greasy, mouth watering, fatty food and of course Harry and Niall, and the combination of that is just pure perfection. Harry gave me his phone number a couple of weeks ago and we've been texting each other every day. The only time we didn't text each other was when he visited me and the thing is that I think I like him. I know it's a little fast and all, but I can't help it. He's so sweet, funny, caring, and just Harry. I don't think his feelings are mutual though, I mean my appearance is horrid. The back of my head is shaved off and I must be super pale looking. I can't help but sigh at the thought. Besides, I am just a poor girl that works at a hotel and he could get so much better, like a model or a pop singer. Why would he ever fall for me?

Sofy knows about my crush on Harry and says that he would be stupid not to like me. I know she's just saying that because she's my friend and she doesn't want to be mean. I haven't told Niall though... I feel like he will find it weird or even worse...he will tell Harry. I doubt he would do that, but I still don't want to risk anything. Well at least not yet. 

Right now I'm in the hospital room by myself and I'm sitting in a wheel chair next to the hospital bed I've been in for months. I've been staring at it for a while and even though it's not alive, I feel like it's been staring back at me. We're like two arch foes that both finally surrendered and called a truce. The doctor and nurses came in earlier, gave me my last dosage of medication, helped me out of the bed, and helped me get into my clothes Sofy brought in yesterday. It feels so good to not be in a hospital gown anymore, I always felt naked and uncomfortable all the time, especially when Harry visited me.  I'm here all alone though.

Niall had to go to a meeting with Harry and the rest of the group which I'm guessing has to do with their second album or something. It's been about an hour and half since the last time he texted me so I decide to text him. I look at his contact name and chuckle a little. He always changes it to something stupid.

To: Eli's favorite person in the world

Hey! How's it going? What did the boss say?

I send it, and wait. I begin to braid my hair out of boredom until I get a text.

From: Eli's favorite person in the world

We need to talk.

I feel my heart stop at that moment. I wonder what happened. I hope he's okay. I quickly reply.

To: Eli's favorite person in the world

Are you okay? What happened?

I'm now kind of afraid. Why am I worried? I bet it's nothing. He's fine...right? I stare at the dark screen on my phone and wait for it to light up. 

A sudden knocking sound enters my ears, causing my head to turn toward the door. My assumptions of the knock being cause by a nurse who is entering are proven wrong when Harry and Niall both enter the room.

I wheel myself to them anxiously.

"Are you okay Ni? What happened?" I ask with concern. 

Niall stares at me for a while. I see his deep blue marbles observing my wheelchair and then Harry. Harry stares back and slowly nods while patting him on the back almost in reassurance. Now I'm scared.