Pt.5 First Time

RECAP:Y/N &the girls get ready for the party.Some girl named Mariah tries dancing with William. Y/N make her jealous by dancing with William.The DJ announces a hip rolling contest & Y/N wins. After the party, the twins,Josh, & Dondre stay the night. William & Y/N goes to Y/N's room, Jerrica & Dondre goes to one of the guest rooms, & Ryan,Kelsee,Josh,& Jessica stay in the guest house.Kelsee calls Ryan upstairs to one of the rooms to talk.

Ryan pull you on his lap. He pushes your hair back &kisses your cheek

Ryan:What did you wanna talk about babe?

Kelsee:Baby we've been together for how long now?

Ryan: 3yrs & 4 months as of tomorrow

***Kelsee's POV***

Damn my baby dont miss a thing when it comes to us. I love this guy so damn much. Cant believe we've been together this long

***End of Kelsee's POV***

Ryan:Why you ask Kels?

Kelsee:Because we've been together all this time & you always make sure my needs are met. Now it's my turn to make sure your needs are met.

***Ryan's POV***

I wonder where my bae is going with this. She always meet my needs & vice versa.

***End of POV***

Kelsee:What I mean by that is that I think that it's time we share our 1st time having sex together.

Ryan:Really bae? Why now all of a sudden?

Kelsee:Cuz we've been together almost 4yrs.I dont see us ending anytime soon & I want my 1st time being with you.

Ryan:Baby we not ending at all.You stuck with me until death. But I wanna be your 1st & I want you to be my 1st. I've watched enough porn to know what I'm doing so don't worry.

They both laugh. Kelsee pushes Ryan back & start kissing him.Ryan starts caressing Kelsee & then flips her over.

Ryan:Baby are you sure?

Kelsee: (kisses him) yes baby I'm sure.

Ryan sits up & takes his shirt off then takes off Kelsee's shirt & bra. He starts kissing on her neck,making her moan

***Ryan's POV***

Damn her moan is sexy af. I cant wait to be inside her forreal. She lets me eat her out every now & then,but actually making love to her....man

***End of Ryan's POV***

X-RATED PART.....BE AWARE

Kelsee pulls Ryan closer to her  starts sucking on his neck. He starts grinding on her.Ryan sits up,takes off Kelsee's skirt & thong, & start to eat her out.Kelsee tries to hold her moans in,not wanting Jessica & Josh to hear them.Ryan dives in deeper making her arch her back.

Kelsee:AAAHHH SHIT BAE.

Meanwhile downstairs, Jessica is sitting on top of Josh kissing & grinding on him getting him hard af.

Josh:Damn baby stop teasing me.

Jessica:I'm not teasing you. I want you forreal.

Josh looks at Jessica surprised. They then hear a loud moan & look at each other.They both laugh.

Jessica:Sounds like Ryan was able to get him something to eat after all since he didn't eat at the party.

Josh:(laughs)Bae you're slow but are you sure this time? Remember last time we tried,you backed out talking about you were afraid it was going to hurt.

Jessica gets off Josh's lap & sits on the side of him.She unzips his pants,pulls his d***out,& starts jacking him off.

Jessica:does this looks like I'm unsure?

Josh pushes her back,take her leggings & thongs off,& starts to rub the tip of his d*** on her clit.Jessica starts moaning & begging Josh to put it in.Josh starts laughing & starts to go in.

Jessica:oww bae stop.it hurts

Josh:its going to hurt for a second bae.just hold on.

Josh thrust his d*** all the way making Jessica scream. Jessica started feeing pain which soon turned into pleasure.The deeper Josh went,the more Jessica arched her back & the louder she got.Josh stopped & had Jessica get on all fours so he could hit her from the back.Jessica turned around,go down on all fours,& arched her back.Josh positioned himself behind Jessica,grabbed her waist, & started hitting her from the back.

Jessica:OMG Baby!!!! RIGHT THERE!!!!

Josh:Shit Bae.(thrusting harder popping her cherry)

They both cum at the same time. Josh carries Jessica down the hall to one of the guest rooms where they went for a few more rounds. Afterwards they shower & get in bed. Jessica lays her head on Josh's chest & he holds her until they both fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK UPSTAIRS

Ryan flips Kelsee around & keeps eating her out while she licks the tip of his d***.She starts teasing him by flicking her tongue aroundn it. She then starts to deep throat him. They continue to 69 each other until Ryan feels himself about to explode. He then puts Kelsee in the Missionary position & slowly puts all 11inches inside. He starts to thrust his d*** in & out of her p**** slow then he started to speed it up. He felt her cherry pop. He then pulls her on top of him, sliding her down on his d***.Kelsee starts to grind on Ryan as he starts to suck on one of her boobs. Ryan pulls Kelsee all the way down on his d***.

Ryan:Damn mommy. Show me who p**** that is.

Kelsee starts to take control & starts riding Ryan faster.They both cum at the same time. They continue for about 3 more rounds before they finish. Ryan carries Kelsee into the shower & they shower together then climb into bed. He pulls Kelsee in his arms & they cuddle. They talk until they both fall asleep.