Chapter 15- My baby

(Lukes POV)

Fuck. Ashley and I were finally about to have sex and Ashton walks in. First off, awkward. Second, holy fuck he'll tell the boys. So many questions will be asked. It should not be a big deal for me to have sex with my girlfriend.

What will Mike say? Would he care. I mean they haven't been cousins for a long time but, he's super protective of her. Holy shit, he'll hate me. No Luke he wont. He's your best mate. That'll never happen.

Shit what if Dana finds out? She'll kick me out. She won't find out. Luke stop worring about it. It'll be fine.

What if the fans find out they'll rip her apart. LUKE FUCKING QUIT IT.

(Ashleys POV)

"Seriously I am on cloud 9. It had to be ruined though by Ashton" I tell Megan through my phone. "No fucking way. Did you think of the pain and blood?" She asks almost whispering. "No.. Should I be worried?" Megan's scaring me now. "Well it will hurt and i'm only telling you this truthfully." I bite my finger nail and think about it. "No Luke will take care of me. I'm not worried" I knew on the inside I sorta was though.

I see Luke walk in and tell Megan I have to go. "Hey Lukey. What's up?" He looked nervous. "Well, I wanted to talk about last night." He says fiddling with his fingers. "Me too." I say, my stomach hurting from the thought of the pain.

"You first" He said giving me the floor. "I just am scared of the pain. I guess you wouldn't understand because your a guy but, Megan said it hurts." I say pouting a bit. He laughs and hugs me. "Aw, my poor baby." He says and kisses my head. "I'll take care of you. It may hurt for a minute but if you want me to stop you better believe i'll be out in a second" I cringe at the last part. 'I'll be out' That right there just sounded hurtful.

"Okay Luke. I'm going to ask you something and you will be uncomftorable and I will too but, I need to ask." I say with a serious face. "I'm now scared but ask away" He says laughing. "Is your.. thingy big?" He looks at me for a second and burts into laughter. "Did you just call my penis, thingy?" He asks through breaths. "Luke i'm serious!" I say laughing. "You will the answer to that question later" He says walking to the door. "Luke fucking answer me!" I say laughing a bit. "Good bye Ashley" He says and walks away.

(Lukes POV)

"Man that girl is something else." I say walking into Mikes room. "What did she do?" He asks smiling. "She asked me how big my penis is." I say laughing. Mike started laughing harder than I expected. "She called it a thingy though" I say laughing hard too. This sets him off he is literaly crying.

"Sometimes I wonder about her" He says settling down. I laugh in aggrement. "She's so adorable" I say thinking of her perfectness. Is that a word? Oh well, now it is.

"Dude, Ashton told me." He said smiling. "Are you mad?" I ask worried. "Why would I be mad? Your my mate, and you both love eachother so what's keeping you away from it?" His words really made an impact. What is keeping me away from it? I love her to death and she loves me.

"I'll be right back man" I say getting up and running to Ashleys room. "Ashley?" I knock on the door. "Come in" She says quietly. I walk up to her and kiss her passionatly. When we break apart she looks at me and removes my shirt. "I'm ready" She says and kisses me.

(Ashleys POV)

Luke and I lay on my bed cuddling. He is everything i've ever wanted. All i've ever needed.

He gets up and gets dressed. "It wasn't that bad right?" He asks me throwing his shirt on. "No, I did pretty good" I say joking with him. He smiles and kisses me about to walk out of the room. "Hit and run?" I ask him laughing. "I told Mike i'll be right back ten minutes ago. If anything that's a hit and run." He says winking. "Love you!" I yell when he closes the door."Love you too!" I hear him yell.

I smile and grab my phone. I made a three way call to Amber and Megan.

"Tell me this is important" Megan says groggy sounding since it's early morning there. "It happened!" I say bluntly but excited. "OH EM GEE" Is all I hear from Megan. "I know! How exciting!" I say squealing. "Ashley you're no longer pure!" Amber says laughing. "How was it like?" Megan asks me. "Picture you and... Ryan Gosling" I make him an example since he's her number one celebrity crush. "And, you guys share the best pizza you've both ever had but, there's a catch" I pause for dramatic effect. "That is?" Amber questions. "Someone's punching your vag one hundred times." We all laugh along but, they had to go because, it was so early.

We exchange our 'love yous' and 'good nights' and they headed to bed.

I felt on top of the world. But, I had to know. Why did he just randomly decide he wanted to have sex.

I go to Mikes room to see if I can find Luke. "Lukey, come here for a second?" I ask him. He nods and leaves the room with the other boys grinning madly at him.

"What's up babe?" He asks me and kisses my lips. "Not that I didn't want you to but, why'd you randomly just decide you wanted to have sex with me at that moment?" I ask looking in his eyes. He looks back and grins the widest grin.

"Because. I love you. Mike told me when I was explaining to him that I wanted to make love to you that if you love someone and they love you back to go for it. I thought about it for a while and I really do love you. I love you to death. You're honestly my whole world, and you will never know how happy you make me. Some day I want to make you Mrs. Ashley Hemmings and I want us to have lots of children that we love and I just want to give you everything. I want to always and forever make you the happiest person ever." He says and kisses me again.

"Luke I love you too. I always will okay? You can't make me any more happier than I am right now with you. You'll make a great husband and father one day." I say and start to cry. Why do I cry in these type of moments. Sappy moments are the times when I start to cry and just can't stop it.

He just brought up marriage and children! What a sweety. Some people think it's weird but, that tells me that he wants a future with me.

(Lukes POV)

Did I really just fucking bring up kids and marriage.

"Did she want more of that Luke?" Calum says when I walk in. What a pig. "Grow up man" I say and slide on Mikes bed. "Dude what's wrong with you? If you would of banged someone else you would be right there laughing along" He says defensive. "Have you thought that she isn't like anyone else to me?" I snap back. He looks at me and starts laughing and looks at the other guys. "Dude he's gone soft ever since him and Ashley started dating." He says and the other boys laugh along. "No I haven't i'm just not a pig. She's more to me than sex Calum. I only wish you can expierence something like what me and Ashley have someday but, then again. Maybe you don't want to go soft" I say putting emphasis on soft. Nobody talked about me and my baby's relationship that way. I don't care who they are. "Man fuck you" He says upset sounding. I turn around to face the wall laughing and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay before you say anything, I know some of you wanted a descripted sex scene but I told myself when I first started this fanfic I wasn't going to make it all smutty and shit. So sorry my lovelys.

I know I just updated yesterday but I have nothing else going on so bam. xx

Please vote and comment if you liked it please. c:

I will be updating soon! I love you all so much!