| day 3

March 20, 2016

Day 3 - Running

She checked my phone messages once more to check the time, and once more sighed at the lateness of his. How dare he tell her he's going to save my life by being twenty minutes late. Her legs begin to guide her to the bridge, where he was too standing in the other side. They must have been standing in the opposite ends this whole time.

"Emma, hey!" She stares at him in pure tiredness, talking to him with her eyes as for she didn't want to meet him there. "I saw that you were trying to loose weight the other day a during lunch, so I thought that there's no better way than to take a run during the light of the morning." She returned his comment with the same resting face that she has, as for again she hates athletics.

He grabs her by the hand and guides her through the trail of trees, she takes in a breath of the morning mist, her feet feel the wet grass and she begins to move swiftly in the dawn of day. The trail was beautiful, with smooth hills that had flowers sprouting I'm between and the wet grass with drops of the rain, tall trees shading the runners and wildflowers in between patches of dirt. She breathes out her past, her feet guiding her to the new tomorrow, and she breathes in, taking in the beautiful moment.