5.5. The Strange New Girl

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

As promised a quick update is here :)

Happy Reading<3

P.S. am trying to wrap up the past quick but if you know me then you know that I can't write short ;) :D I love to keep on blabbering lolllxxxx.

Chapter # 5.5

Hussain's POV

Aleena's POV

Finally the Bronx......welcomes Aleena!

I was wandering around the building of the school, the main block was rather big and the students were like any other school scattered here and there, singles, couple, groups busy in smiles, laughter, gossips, few in romance and a very few in studies.

Exploring the building I came into that corridor rather empty, just a few students who were going into different classes.

Walking a head I looked at my own reflection in one of those window panes, my hands dunk deep in the pockets of my cardigan, my hijab was set firm in place over my head and my glasses looked suddenly a little too big for my small round face. Pushing them back through the bridge over my nose I walked ahead.

From a distance I could hear music, a guitar was played. Despite the fact I stopped listening to music and tried my best not to get attracted but still dunno why the soft music felt soothing.

Astaghfirullah! Aleena have you gone mad? You find music soothing? Okay talk to the devil....

Shaking my head I kept on walking feeling the sound getting closer and just when I reached near the end of the corridor I could hear voices...somebody singing; an urdu song it was.

Kisi roz barish  jo aaye

Samajh lena boondon mein mein hoon

Subha dhoop tum ko sataaye

Samajh lena kirno mein mein hoon

I walked ahead slowly and peeked inside the room through the open door, it was a big hall kinda class, over the stage near the podium I could see four people, Asian people; a girl and three boys. One sitting over a stool holding the drum beats in his hands, another playing guitar and singing softly with a s mile on his face...

His smile..... it felt I had seen him before.

mein rahoon ya na rahoon

tum mujh mein kaheen baki rehna

mujhey neend aaye jo aakhri

tum khuwabo mein aate rehna

the couple was dancing hands in hands, softly, gracefully the girl was too cute, the boy was rather slim and tall a little too slim for the girl who looked curvy in that dress she was wearing.

Bus itna hea tum se kehna

Bus inta hea tum se kehna

My gaze shifted back on the boy singing, he definitely resembled somebody... his voice had magic, so serene and soothing and that smile.....

"ooouch! Hussain you idiot!" the girl suddenly winced in pain as she pushed him and started stamping over one of her foot holding the other knee up and the boy quickly backed off.

"You stepped on my foot! You are the worst dancer Mr. Asif!" she punched in his abs and he chuckled.

"Chill Gulabo! bare bare deshon mein aesi choti choti batein to hoti rehti hen" the boy naming Hussain remarked flaunting the dialogue and the girl rolled her eyes I smiled at their cute little fight.