Chapter One: Another Heart

"Look, It just won't work out," I struggled to say. Okay, okay, I admit...I was trying to break up with this girl. What was her name again?

Callie?

Collene?

Whatever, that wasn't the case right now. The girl - whoever she was - looked up at me, her deep hazel eyes sparkling, tears threatening to spill down her rosy cheeks. Why does every girl pull the waterworks out when they are going break up? It's not like I am going to change my mind!

"Why!? I call you, invite you on a date...!" She asked, a plea in her tone. She hiccuped from crying.

I wanted to say, 'I only hooked up with you because your ass is nice and your boobs are amazing! But you are super clingy and annoying.'

But, ignoring that, I cleared my throat. ""Uh..I'm...in another relationship."

She wipes her tears away with the back or her hand. "But that is normal for you," She said excusiuly. With a hint of too much hope in her voice.

I stuttered, but cooly. Don't blow your cover! I thought to myself.

"I-I'm dating your relative." I blurted, keeping totally cool. (NOT!)

"W-WHAT!? My TWIN SISTER?!"

"What? Your twin sister?" Slipped out of my lips accidently. I put on my average lewid smile, with a little worried twich on the side.

"Don't act like you don't know, jerk! You know what? It. Is. Over.!" She screamed, and with the that, she spun on her stupidly high heels and clopped down the hall, my eyes on her butt the whole time.

I sighed, ripping my eyes from the lovely sight and looked the other way. Then It happened. I locked eyes with a strange girl that I only knew her name of. The mysterious October Williams. A transfer from who-knows-where. And you know what?

Her eyes were purple.

October quickly looked away, the faintest of blushes on her pale cheeks. She quickly made a comment on her one of her posse's shoes, got a response, and from how the posse responded, she said something really unitelligent, and stormed off. I chuckled silently. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see the water boy from the rugby team (my team) there. "Hey, Mr Player."

"Just Dylan, please."

The water boy's eyes shone. "I just want to tell you-YOU ARE SOO COOL!"

I felt a light blush hit my face. "Thanks, Dude. Your name?"

"Peter Keeper."

I laughed. I turned and walked, laughing to my next class, leaving Peter in despair. Just before entering my classroom, my phone vibrated. I leaned against the wall, and looked at the text. Friday's party-tonight-was at Tiff's house. Starting at seven, and everyone had to be out at once. A second text made my cell vibrate again. Robert Miller, my best friend, wanted a ride to thr party since his parent's needed to use his BMW. I smiled. Probaly, Rob only wanted to learn more about my custom machine-A BMW I specially ordered. I call it the Rugster. I smiled, and typed back a simple, sure. I then decided that going to class might be a good idea-especially that I am the vice-prez of the student body. I sauntered into class, plastering a smirk on my face and taking a seat at the back. My phone buzzed at me with another text from Robert. The text read, It is October Williams birthday 2day so Tiffanie wants to throw a party...and is doing so. Too bad October didn;t want 2 come. But she is! (Dont ask why. U dont wanna know.)

I slid my phone shut as the teacher walked into the room."Good afternoon class. I hope everyone is swell today cause we'll be learning about the human reporduction system. You know the drill, phones away, Mr Drake, and hats off, Mr Carsle. Now. Let's begin."

I let out a swift groan before dropping my phone in my desk. This class was now my least favorite.