Fear

"Hello, Father ", replied Zoro as he felt his chest tighten, "Zoro, who is he?",asked Luffy as he took a step forward, Zoro unexpectedly unsheathed his swords and charged at the man, the man unsheathed his sword and ran at Zoro.

Zoro turned round and the man blocked and slashed Zoro in the abdomen, in two seconds the man slashed and stabbed Zoro twenty times at lightning speed, Zoro collapsed to the floor, a thick pool of blood underneath him, "ZORO!!!", screamed The Strawhats, "Damn it", mumbled Zoro as he struggled to get to his feet.

"you are the same Pathetic weakling you were ten years ago", spat out his father as he charged again, his sword pointed at Zoro's heart, he reached Zoro and drove it through Zoro's chest, Zoro crumpled to the ground, Chopper rushed towards the swordsman, he checked the swordsman's pulse, "He's alive", shrieked Chopper, Zoro's father gasped in shock.

Zoro grinned before coughing up a huge amount of blood, "You tortured me and scarred me for five years and yet you still don't have the guts to kill me", explained Zoro as he pulled out the sword, he raised to his feet, he then walked over to his father without a weapon.

He reached his father who hesitated before driving the sword through Zoro's stomach, Zoro stumbled but didn't fall, he grunted before pulling it out, "H- How is that possible?", gasped his father, "my will to live is stronger then yours, if I die then it's not your fault but remember this, my dream was a promise and I won't let death itself stop my heart as I will be the best and even if you scarred me for life your still my father and I love you", replied Zoro as he crumpled to the floor.