Chapter nine: Rose

I open the book to find a bunch of pictures of a blonde girl. Most of them with one of the other doctors. I've met him before. I think he was 10. I think.
I look at all the picture. He looks so happy and so does she. In all the pictures they are either laughing or looking at each other with love. He looks at her like he looks at me, with love. I've looked at all the pictures and I close the book and bring to my room to read. I carry the book cautiously as I don't want anything to happen to it.
The book looks old and so do the pages. I open the door to my room and then close it quietly trying to avoid waking the doctor. I sit on my bed and open to page one.
This girl. She was extraordinary. She handled regeneration way better than I did.
I get up to the last chapter. It's sadder than the 7th Harry Potter book. She got trapped in a parallel universe and then she got out but the doctor let her go back with the copy of him to stay with her and he couldn't. There's tears dripping sown my cheek. He didn't even get to say I love you too her. I start crying. I finished the book so I bring it back down and swear never to look at any one of those again. I go back to my room and decide to sleep.