[8] {Goodbye Jin my friend}

~I'm seeing less votes, please please please Vote and Spread the word about this fanfic to Jinkook shippers and Comment~
~Warning: EXTREME Self Harm...
~Enjoy

They were still making out on the couch, pretty much.

Jin slipped in his tongue into Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook moaned a bit making Jin stop.

"Why is my Mario moaning?" Jin asked and hiccuped.

Jungkook blushed and covered his face, "I didn't mean to, it just happened." Jungkook could taste alcohol in his mouth now because of Jin.

Jin took Jungkook's hand away from his face, "Stop being so self conscious." Jin smile and leaned in to kiss Jungkook some more.

Jin reached down and touched Jungkook's area, causing him to have a boner.(guys idk what I'm doing with my life)

Jungkook pulled away, "What are you doing?"

"Just seeing if you're turned on." Jin laughed and then hiccuped.

Jungkook backed away, "This isn't you, Jin... You're depressed... And you're taking it out on me, I'm just a rebound to you." He said. Mainly because that's what the voices were telling him while they were making out, Jungkook was just trying to ignore them.

"Well it's your fault for making me depressed!" Jin shouted.

"Woah, bipolar much?" Jungkook asked.

"Bipolar? Hell ya."

"How did I make you depressed?" Jungkook asked.

"You're the one who won't eat or anything. I'm worried you'll die! Now come and continue to make out with me!" Jin yelled.

"No. You aren't yourself now. Maybe when you're sober and you want it. You can spend the night if you need to. Just sleep in the guest bedroom." Jungkook said and walked off.

"Whatever!" Jin shouted and hiccuped.

The next day, Jungkook woke up with Jin next to him.

Jungkook sat up quickly and covered himself since he was half naked. He usually slept like that.

Jin was peacefully sleeping though. But Jungkook didn't want to stay like this.

"Jin, wake up." Jungkook shook Jin a bit waking him up.

Jin blinked a few times as he woke up, he was laying on a pillow, his eyes weren't even fully open.

Jungkook turned away because of how he was blushing so much.

Finally Jin realized where he was and sat up, wide eyed, "Why am I here? And why do I have a headache?"

"Just let it sink in. Think about it." Jungkook stood up and put on a shirt quickly.

Jin stood up and just stood there, thinking.

"Jungkook! I'm so sorry!!" Jin apologized.

"You remember?" Jungkook glanced at Jin.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry, I wasn't myself. Please just forget it all. Wait, why did you kiss back?" Jin asked.

Tell him. Then you'll get rudely rejected! Tell him. The voices rang in his head.

Jungkook shook his head, "No reason. But Jin... Why did you kiss me?"

Jin's eyes went wide but then went normal, "Honestly, I'm not sure... Can we please just pretend it never happened."