Chapter 2 My Life

8 years later present day Jaden's POV

???:Hey kid,wake up.
Jaden's eyes open,with blood dripping from his mouth.
Jaden:*cough*

Abuser:So,you managed to stay alive another day,we'll be back if your still here "freak".Let's go fella's.
The abusers leave Jaden in the cold,dark alleyway,beaten and tired.
Jaden*cries*Why did this happen to me?*cries louder*MMMOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!
Author's POV

Jaden "Wolf" Moonlight,isn't a normal boy,he is a Neko boy or cat-boy if you will.At the age of three-years-old his murderer by her husband,who was trying to kill Jaden.After leaving Heartland,Jaden was living in a alleyway for 7 years,before attending the best school in the world,Neo Domino Public School.No one knows what he goes through after school,Jaden is abused,neglected,and sworn at by the society,but little did he know that his life was about to be changed forever.Welcome Neo Domino City,home to the wealthy and middle class.Here's the story of Jaden's life.

Jaden's POV

Morning at Neo Domino Public School

Jaden:(I'm surprised that anyone would allow me in their school especially the best school in the world.)
The P.A. comes on.
Mr.Goodwin:Good morning students,today is the last day of the first week of school today you will go to your special classes.

Jaden:(Rex Goodwin,the schools principal,the one who accepted me into the school.Then there's another girl who just like me.She is a Neko girl,her family is rich,but she's the most popular girl in school.)
The bell rings and everyone leaves for their special classes,then Jaden gets up from his desk and heads to gym.
Jaden:(No one notices me though,but ever since I grew up,I started becoming a more silent,serious,and calm person.So,I don't really care about it though.)
Jaden goes into the boys locker room and gets changed into his gym clothes,then heads into the gym.
Mr.Takahashi:Okay,students this our student.Jaden Moonlight.
Jaden raises his hand up to his shoulder.
Jaden:Please to meet all of you.
The boys whisper nasty things about Jaden and the girls whisper cute things about him.Then his cat ear twitches.
Mr.Takahashi:Is there something wrong.

Jaden:hmm,it's nothing.

Mr.Takahashi:Okay dodge ball.I need two team captains.Beltrot and......Neiaka.Choose your team's.
Author's POV
Neiaka is not the popular girl,she is the younger sister of the popular girl and Beltrot's family is the rival of Neiaka's family.
Jaden's POV
Jaden was the last to be picked and he was picked by Neiaka who was staring at him as he passed her.
Neiaka:Have you ever played this game before?

Jaden:No,since I've never been in a school before.

Neiaka:Just watch the Pro's.
The whistle blows and everyone grabs a ball.Then Beltrot throws the ball with his teammates and hits everyone on the other team except for Neiaka and Jaden.
Beltrot:Want to come at me Neiaka?

Neiaka:Shut up!

Beltrot:What about you "freak"?
Jaden's hand clutches a ball then he throws the ball and hits Beltrot.
The class:WAIT!!!!

Neiaka:WHAT!!!!!

Mr.Takahashi:And the winner is Neiaka's team.
Everyone gets changed and as soon as Jaden walks out the boys locker room he was greeted by Beltrot.Then Beltrot grabbed Jaden by his collar.
Beltrot:Don't embarrass me again or your dead.
Time skip
It was the end of the day and Jaden walked back to the alleyway not knowing what was about to happen to him.

A/N:Hey guys I wanted to know what your thoughts were on the story and what you think will happen next in Chapter 3.Make sure leave comments and share.See ya.