Hello from the Other Side

I wake up to a light shinning in my face. I place my hand over it. I start looking around and see I was in a room. Guessing the hospital. I feel someone holding my hand and look down. I see Ciara. I smile. I start rubbing her hand. She wakes up and put the sexiest smile on her face.

"Hey Kell Bell" as she rubs my face and brush my hair with her hand.

"What happened and why am I at the hospital" I ask.

"Well you could barely breathe and you passed out. Marcus was there making sure you kept a pulse. When we made it to the hospital they said you were dehydrated and your heart took a lot of pressure meaning stress. Causing it to beat irregularly. They've put an IV in you for your dehydration and most important thing is keeping your calm" she answers.

I shake my head.

"I'm glad you're okay. I was worried sick. I haven't left your side at all afraid you'll wake up while I was gone" she stood up leaning in for a kiss. I swear this kiss brought heat to my body. I start rubbing on her back and moving her hair out my face. We giggle. She kisses me again.

We hear a knock at the door, and when I look Nicole stood there with her arms cross. I could tell she was hurt and she's been crying.

"Sorry to disturb you two" she said in a heated voice.

Ciara steps back from me.

"I will give you two a minute. I'm going to the cafeteria to eat something. If you need me call me okay" she leans in for a kiss until Nicole clears her throat and she reclines back. Touches my face and said she'll be back. And then she left.

Nicole just stood there looking down. She finally moves when someone passes the door fussing at their child. She steps in and closes the door.

"I'm glad you're okay" she finally said.

"Yea me too." It got back silent. She starts fiddling with her fingers.

"Are you and um....her together now" as she broke the silence.

"No" I said in a weak voice.

"Are you and Marcus together" I ask firmly

"No...well not technically yet" she said looking me in my eyes.

I just shook my head and stuck my lip out.

"If he makes you happy again. Great for him, but how can you go back to him after being still in love with me" she chuckles.

"You're so full of it Kelcey" she said with anger

"You were just kissing the bitch I caught you with for why I left your ass in the first place so don't talk to me about loving someone" she said with absolute rage.

"I actually believed you when you said you were going to come for me and not give up. I've been hanging with Marcus to block this aching feeling I have for you. It hurts not waking up not next to you. Not talking to you. Not showing you how much I love you. Sometimes I feel like I'm just going to die from the pain" she confesses with tears rolling. I cry too. I know the feeling all too well.

"I'm sorry Nicole. Me and Ciara is not what you think. We were just working out our past issues. I need to forgive her in order to give you all of me. I need to know if we are finished. I don't want to keep going through this and especially not to hurt you." I said.

"You are my world. I want you. I feel that in every part of my body that it yearns for you. I just do stupid shit. I love Ciara. And I will most likely love her for the rest of my life, but I am in love with you Nicole. And seeing Marcus touch you and look at you the way I do. I can't fathom that. It should me. Its should be us. I meant what I said when I said I'm going to fight for you. I know this whole Ciara thing is saying different but it just me trying to move past my issues." I said as I get up and walk towards Nicole.