cinq

🍦

"where's calum, luke?" liz asked her son only seeing a dirty blonde in her sight.

luke shrugged and laughed at what michael whispered in his ear.

liz sighed and drove them to her house. they rushed up stairs as liz called joy. "where's calum? are they in another fight?"

"i-i don't know..i've been waiting at the school for a while...i went inside and it was dark except for a few teachers leaving saying all the k-kids should be out.." joy's voice cracked trying to stay calm.

liz's heart stopped. "he wasn't with luke. luke had another friend with him"

"can you help me look for my baby?"

"yes..let me gather them up."

---

"i don't understand why we had to come.." luke huffed.

"are you hearing yourself? you and calum are best friends"

"well not anymore, michael's my best friend now"

liz sighed and parked seeing joy crying. she quickly rushed out. "what's wrong?"

"police say he's probably dead by now. no one seen him leave the school though"

"so he's possibly still inside?" liz asked.

joy nodded.

liz looked at her son and rushed to his door. "luke..where does calum like to go?"

"to the library, he likes to read. specially harry potter books..he always quoting them"

liz ran from the door and rushed back go joy telling her the news.

🍦

"calum do you want to spend the night with luke?" joy asked her son.

calum had tears in his eyes and he rubbed his arms shaking his head fast.

"luke..luke!! look!" michael yelled trying to get his attention.

"that's my cally..i was supposed to find him, not them"

"but i'm your new best friend so pay attention"

"i love cally. he's cute, smart, cuddly and he has the mostest softest cheeks"

"what the--" michael made a face.

luke rushes out the car and ran to calum but the raven haired boy moved away from him. "no!!!!!"

tears formed in the blonde's eyes. "n-no calum, please please, i'm sorry! i thought his phone was cool! i love you"

liz and joy separated from the boys and just watched, and so did everyone else.

"i love you too lukey, but i can't be friends with someone who dumps me for a--"

"hey.." luke cupped his warm red cheeks and wiped the tears away. "my cally no cry. i don't like to see you cry"

"'m not yours!" calum's eyes were clouded.

"you are mine, cally! i'm yours! please, lukey sorry." calum didn't respond but luke pulled him in for a hug. "we can cuddle when we get home..and tell secrets"

everyone around them smiled and some were even crying at how sweet their friendship is.

"what about michael"

"no! just me and you calum"

calum blushed and hugged his best friend back.

🍦🍦