Music, Five year olds, and the Zoo.

I sat there and watched Ivan as he poured his heart out on the mic, he was recording one of their new tracks for the new album. The track was 'Digging My Own Grave' (One of my personal favorites by the way.) Ivan and I have been friends for years. We've been through hell and back, no matter how much trouble one of us were in, we'd always have eachother to rely on. I couldn't ask for anyone better. After he finished he came out of the studio and hugged me tightly. "Hey Jordan." He said softly. "Hi Ivan. " I replied back while hugging him back. Shortly after that the other four came in and started being obnoxious (the per usual when all five of them were all together.) Chris brought up the idea to go to the Zoo. We all seemed to like the idea, so we all packed in the van and left. After we got there, we all took a guide that told us where each exhibit is. Jeremy, the five year old he is, was pointing at random animals and told each of us what animal we looked like. He came up to me and looked at the Monkeys and told me that's what I looked like. I smirked. "Oh yeah? Well if I'm a Monkey, the you're that." I pointed over towards the Hippos. "You're such a bully." He said while crossing his arms and pretending to have a fit. "Yeah, I am." I said playfully. "What are you going to do about it?" I acted like a tough guy. "Wanna fight?" He asked. "Yeah I kind of do!" I yelled. Zoltan came between us and said "Ladies Ladies, you're both big and ugly animals, no need to argue about it." We both looked at him and started laughing. We finished looking at all of the animals and started to pack up and leave.